31

Ozpin is very furious to glunda's antics because she didn't follow his order to do not pick a fight with jaune.. and he has no idea how he will release glynda along with team rwby and npr on the park...

In the cafeteria the news had spread like a wild fire...they saw the jaune along with his large amount of team and they decide to not mess with them...and they saw ozpin approach to the team.

Ozpin- jaune..i would like to talk to you??

Jaune- i know head master..it's about what happen yesterday??

Ozpin- yes..please will you release them and  return them here..

Vali- we could release them on that barrier but they will retirn here on their own...

Sona- it is clearly that glynda violate  your instruction..

Ozpin- i will punish her for her violation miss sitri...i was so pissed to her..

Jaune- now~ now~ head master i know you will gonma do that but she will do it again even how  much punishment you will put to her...

Rias- i know what you want headmaster...but she will gonna come here on her own....we will not gonna do what you ask to bring them here...they almost violate our agreement...if you gonna ask a favor again i will talk to my brother to cease our agreement...we are devils headmaster and punishing them is only we could give...

Vali- we are not angels thay can forgive for their sins...so it's better to let them come here on their own or we will going back home...

Jaune- headmaster i am your friend what they did yesterday is just a mere payback for those years of my betrayal. I can't control them because they are different from us...i'm sorry...

Ozpin- sigh~ as much as i want to argue with you guys..but i feel that you guys are right..what they did is just a measely payback. I think public humiliation is just a little punishment for theor action..

Rias- yes...and you might excuse yang for a day to visit a dentist because i saw vali's punch went overboard...fufufuf

Vali- no i didn't..i deliver an uppercut to yang not that strong i just use a tiny bit of magic to loose her 32 teeth...

Ozpin- i see..well i must say i can't agree to you...they are so foolish to challenge you and i might going to prepare a hospital for miss valkyrie because of jaune...

Jaune- you bet...

Ozpin- ohh i had a news for you jaune i recieve a message that team crdl will be back..

Jaune- then let them...

Ozpin- yhat is the problem jaune i know you had a grudge on them but..

Jaune- ohh i won't gonna hurt them..i just going to ....humiliate them...they are not worth of my powers...i might gonna invite vali and saji on this little pranks that i plan for them...

Ozpin- sigh~ since i cant convince you huh...

Jaune- nope..i will gonna discipline them  headmaster...if their parents tolerate them..well i will be their disciplinarian...miss goodwitch can't discipline thwm because they are her favorite..then i will do it...

Ozpin- very well...you cam do what you want..it happens i don't like his parents anyway...

Rias- very well...headmaster just relax..we will handle this....

Sona- ohhh don't worry headmaster...you know me too well...me and the others will teach them a lesson....like what we did to issei back on those days...fufufufuf

Ozpin- ahh yes..i remember what we talk...it seems you miss rias and miss sona can discipline the class very well you guys can deliver a punishments for the students that will cause trouble here...i will put my trust to you..