30

The next day the devils attend class  with prof. Port class. Port  wants to give jaune a lot of assignment but he was warned by ozpin that if he try to make a move to jaine he will be fired. Even bartholomew ooblek has the same situation...the entire class glared at jaune. But they cant do anything...ruby wants to see jaune's ability and his armor but she was harshly  shutdown by jaune. Ruby wants and yang wants to attack jaune byt she can't do it because she knows that the three team will gonna beat him to a bloody pulp. Yang can't do anything because she experience how a little white haired nekomata can pull a punch and she can literally kill her if she wants to...

Blake wants to talk to jaune but tiamat is overprotective to jaune..she didn't leave jaune's side ang even the team was there to protect him...the devils knew how strong jaune could be. But they even know jaune can release the juggernaut drive any time he wants...

Time skip

It was combat class glynda goodwitch decide to pull some stupid stunts that can terrify everyone..

Glynda- okay class it is time for our combat class may i call vali and jaune to come here you will fight  team rwby npr cfvy our special student team sssn plus tai qrow and raven!!!

Velvet- now your dead!!!

Coco- good luck faker!!!

Tai- this is unfair!! Glynda!!!

Raven- you want us!! To participate for this stupid fight!!!!

Qrow- that's it!! I'm out of this shit!!

Raven- so am i!!

Tai- desgusting!!!

Team trq exit the arena..while glynda is fuming in anger...

Glynda- you don't want to fight two people!!

Qrow- f*ck you glynda!!

Vali- now~ now~ qrow just jpin the party~ i want to know all your strebgth with my balance breaker~

Jaune- yep~ ohh i had an idea why don't we envite glynda~

Vali- the b*tch?? I see no problem~

Glynda- i am the instructor here!!

Vali- so what if you are~ don't tell me that you were afraid of us~

Jaune- nah~ she isn't she wants me to kick out of yhis academy~ yet she cant do anything~ hahaha

Glynda- how dare you!!

Jaune- listen here you stupid little piece of sh*t...i know you are planning something and i know it too well...so let us settle this to the arena shall we...me and vali vs you along with your favorite bastard team~

The student was shock to see jaune  challenging glynda..

Velvet- this is gonna be good!! To see jaune will suffer. He and that white haired boy will fight glynda along with the famous huntsmen and huntress..

The team went on their locker to prepare while jaune and vali are waiti ng rias and the rest had a camera on them while sona and the others are preparing some popcorn much to the surprise of the stundents that saw that a popcorn was appear out of now where..

While the team was finally prepare they are taunting jaune..that they will loose while team trq knew who they are courtesy of qrow telling them about jaune..

Yang- you are so dead arc!!!

Weiss- i will gonna kill you jaune!!!

Nora- i will gonna break your leg!!!

Pyrrha- you will be mine!!!

Blake-.............

Vali and jaune nodded...