64

after the battle  everyone is in the room the biblical factions use their power to restore the academy this shocks leonardo lionheart of mistral and theodore of vacuo.. james ironwood and ozpin had a smug on their face.

leonardo- ozpin who are this people???

ozpin-this people are my friends leo.the red man hair is sirzechs lucifer the king of the underworld..he is with his wife  who is wearing a maid outfit and the female version of sirzechs is rias gremory. the blond haired man there along with the beautiful girl with him is michael and gabriel they are the archangels. from heaven.

theodore- are they husband and wife too??

michael-ohh heaven's no sir..gabriel and i are siblings..gabriel is the youngest among us angels..

ironwood- the black and blond man here is azazel the governor general of the fallen factions..he is a former angel and he is the older brother of michael and gabriel..

azazel pump his shot gun which earn michael and azazel to sweat drop.

azazl- make my day punks.

grayfia went to azazel and smack his head.

azazel- oowwwiiieee!!! what did i do this time grayfia-chan..

grayfia had a tick mark on her forehead.

grayfia- azazel sir please this is a meeting after the fight please hide that shot gun or i will use it to keep you in line..

 azazel- yes ma'am!!!

ozpin- wow even the leader of the fallen angel is very afraid to the wrath of mrs lucifuge.

sirzechs- you have no idea headmaster..

theodore-by the way general that robot that we see is that your new paladin??

ironwood- we call it gundam theodore i use gundam unicorn while azazel use gundam 00. those two are not my work..those mechs were invented by azazel.

vali-more like azazel copy the original gundams.

theodore- why?? and who are you??

vali- gundams never exist to the dxd world..azazel is fund to watch that anime..so he made a robot from the anime..

ironwood- ooohhh i see..

vali- to answer your question theodore. i am vali lucifer and i am the white dragon emperor..and i am also the dagon that you see..

theodore-a dragon?? and lucifer?? tell me are you related to sirzechs here??

vali- no...i am the descendant of the real lucifer..sirzechs is a gremory..and to tell you i don't like to seat on the throne..i don't like politics in any way..so i let sizechs had the title of the lucifer..and i am a hybrid my father is a lucifer bloodline while my mother is a human which i earn the power of the white dragon..