3

rias and the group arrive in the hyoudou mansion.  sona knock on the door and it was answered by the worried look of issei's parents.

sona- mrs hyoudou.

miki- sona-schan....where is my son..

sona lower her head and it was understandable the mother of issei.

sona- i'm sorry.

miki- i see my only boy is gone..

sona- issei didn't die in vain mrs hyoudou. he died fighting the apocalypse..he died to save us..

rias approach miki holding the body of issei.

rias- oka-sama

miki approach rias and take issei's body..

miki-thank you rias..and thank you issei my baby..thank you for saving us..

gorou- my boy as a father i am so proud of you...rest now my son..

kiba- mrs hyoudou we would like to have you the boosted gear...this is isse's partner ddraig the red dragon emperor he is the partner of issei..

gorou take the boosted gear..

sona- that boosted gear is part of issei for years mr hyoudou...ddraig want's you to have this because that weapon has the flesh of issei sealed inside....

gorou-what are you going to do now..that my son is gone and we are vulnerable here..no one protects us..

sona-the entire faction is protecting you for issei is the pillar of the supernatural.

rias- don't worry oka-sama we will not going anywhere...we are your daughters in law...and ehem to respect issei's final wish i think vali needs to be here in his stead..and uhh vali is also the same as issei...

gorou- no need to ask rias-chan..if my son ask o take him in..we will do it...that boy knows how to make a friend...even in his death..

vali- thank you for taking me in..issei save my sorry ass from being impale by that beast..it's all my fault for going to a fight without thinking..

gorou- no need to apologize son...we know issei's well being come we will show you your own room. and we will clean his body..

miki-no need to be shy vali we don't blame you  for what happen i know you too suffered from that fight...

vali- thank you...

the group enter the room..

rias and the rest went to the vault where issei hid his gift to the girls and rias found that gift was a ring for all his girls...and all of them receive a diamond ring and they all wear it..