73

When they arrive in the kuoh college they were meet with azazel him self.

Azazel- hellow jimmy! Oz and dalem welcome to the kuoh college formerly known as kuoh academy..this is the school of the former red dragon emperor isse8 hyoudou..

Issei- it feels nostalgic when i enter the academy except when Sona- kaichuo and tsubaki fukukaichou are atanding in your spot azazel sensei..

Lazuli- ehhh!! Mom and aunt tsubaki were school president and vice president during your time here!!

Sona- not only that sweetie even your aunt xenovia and your dad are also student council president and vice president..

Issei/lazuli- EEEEEHHHHH!!!!

Xenovia- dear i am a member the president of the student council after sona graduated in high school..and saji is my vice president..

Issei- i think i know the out come when you were leading thr students xenovia..

Ozpin- enlighten us issei??

Issei- well headmaster xenovia always bringing a lot of condo-!! Hmmppffff hmmpphhhhff!!

Xenovia covers issei's mouth before issei could tell that she always bringing condoms in the school..

Sona- headmaster xenovia is an excellent student here and she is one of the strictiest student council president..issei doesn't know that because he passed away that time..

Ozpin- i understand miss sitri.of course issei passed away very young that time...

Azazel- indeed we were deeply sadden when the pillar of the 3 faction sacrifice him self in order to have peace. Ohh and issei i hope you were ready because your reputation is still a vig impact of this school specially you were reunited with your friends again specially with matsuda and motohama.

Salem- reputation?? Is issei is very famous here??

Rias- well it's the opposite salem..issei matsuda and motohama were the only 3 biggest perverts during their time here..

Salem- eeehhh!!! And you know it? Why you guys didn't kick him out??

Rias- we already know that issei is a pervert and we tolerate it even the sona knows it..and issei can't be expelled because of me..i know issei since he was a first year in this academy..i didn't make a move because you know us girls like to play hard to get..

Akeno- yet you still looking outside on the window where he and his friends seeks refuge under the tree near on our club room..

Issei- ohh so you knew me since i was first year rias gremory..well why you didn't ask me to be your pawn before reynare killed me that time??

Sona- it's not that easy issei..wr know you were a sacred gear holder..but we don't have any clue that you were the red dragon that time..plus raynare was still in azazels  side before she was proclaim a rougue and your religion is shinto..

Issei- but-

Azazel- issei i told raynare to watch and observe you i never told raynare to kill you..when i heard the knews about that rpugue killed your and asia i brand them as a rougue there rias had a go signal to revive you..and i write a report about the incident to susanoo and amaterasu..because you were protected by them..

James- and if you didn't report to them war will occur..damn good thing you write a report azazel to prevent war could occur.

Azazel- indeed because this town was originally owned by the shinto faction and issei is a citizen here plus he is the red dragon emperor..susanoo and amaterasu will wage a war between me and them..and i can't afford to wage wla war between two gods..hehehe