8

On the cosmic realm the 3 had a meeting

God- oum i think jaune is start training..

Oum- i seebit..i think jaune  to gey alomg with ddraog huh.. andnto think of it he didn't trigger the juggernaut drive

God- yeah i can see that..jaune is thougher than anybody..to think those people betrayed him got an orgy and when he arrive he just don't care. Oum you really had one guy to handle that massive breal down.. most of the red dragon  emperor will succomb tonthe juggernaut curse if they see that...

Lucifer- i agree to my old man oum...

Oum- yeah...i created a right peraon and he has a heart..thank you fornyour assistance god and lucifer..so tell me when will you tell to your childrens about this outcome??

Lucifer- we will fo now...

Oum nodded then lucifer and god went to meet michael and sirzechs..

In dxd world

Heaven

Michael is busy on his duty when suddenly god appear via astral projection.

God- michael my son.

Michael- father....i i

God- ni need to bow my beloved son. I know you are deeply sadden for our passing. What you see is my astral projection and i saw what happen and what you all did. As for the gift for your job well done my gift for you is to ressurect those innocent people and those angels who passed during the war....

Michael- thank you so much father...

God- anyway aside from that  i will allow the leaders of both grigori and underworld to visit heaven..and azazel's wings will turn into silver.. i will allow my angels to have an intimate moment and fall inlove to a human or devils without being fall..it is fair for to compensate for the former red dragon emperor issei..i know he and his childhood friend irina shidou is inlove to each other..but in due time irina will fall inlove to another person be it a supernatural or human..irina should not fall..even my gabriel will not fall from grace...

Michael- thank you so much father..

God- any way..i bring you the news about the new red dragon emperor.

Michael- what father if i may who is the new red dragon??

God- his name is jaune arc...and he is not from this realm..jaune arc is the same with issei..but with a twist..issei is a pervert boy while jaume is a knight..yet he is suffering from bullying and many more...i ask ddraig to travel the realm to guide the young  boy...what he went through is no easy joke the young arc was betrayed and being outcast  and he was disown by his parents and peers. So it is his right to bless him the power of the red dragon...and i sent ddraig to be with him and investigate tlthat realm because there is an anomaly there...

Michael- i understand father..

God- don't be sad michael...for i had a task for you...

Michael- what is it father and it shall be done...

God- i want you to go to a place called remnant...aid the red dragon emperor bring gabriel and vali...and train him...and as per request from ddraig he want to meet his former host as a final good bye...can you do that???

Michael- i will father....i will do what you wish...i will ask ajuka and azazel to create a portal bound to

God- remnant michael...you will find the red dragon in remnant..once you reach there seek for a person named  ozpin he is in vale and he runs a school named beacon academy...you can trust ozpin for he is the only one who took care of the young emperor...