2

prologue

in the dxd world where every supernatural being is now on the last leg fighting trihexia issei with ddraig along with albion are frighting tooth and nails to defeat the beast. when albion and vali decide to attack the beast head on.

while trihexia was focus on issei and ddraig. the beast sense the incoming attack of the white dragon emperor. the beast shift his focus on the white dragon giving issei a chance to attack but issei saw trihexia   attacking vali. so he divert his focus to save vali.

trihexia use one of it's claw to kill vali. and vali saw it so he decide to sacrifice him self but it was cease when he saw issei is in front on him  and the claw of trihexia pierce on his gut. vali was so shock to see his rival sacrificing him self.

vali/albion- issei!!!/ ddraig!!!!

issei- vali(*cough*) save your self you can't defeat the beast!!!! the beast is too strong.....

albion- ddraig why did you do this why did you sacrifice your self..

ddraig- albion there is no chance to beat the beast alone. so don't attack the beast alone albion..we must sealed the beast together.. albion forget our rivalry as of this moment.

albion-i don't care about our rivalry ddraig. it was long past. 

issei- vali (* cough*) we need to seal the beast now (* cough*)

vali-you are bleeding save it!!

issei- there is no time...tell the girls that i love them with all my heart.

vali- save your strength issei. we will survive this.

issei- you will survive vali. but i can't..i took the hit that is meant for you..because even you are my rival. but you are the best rival that i can have..

vali- why did you take the hit!!

issei- listen vali you are stronger than me..you have to take what i had left. promise me vali (*cough*). make this world peace...

vali- i will red one...i am proud to say this that it's been an honor to be you rival. you are the best rival that i had..

issei- thank you..let's go and seal this f*cker. and see you on the other side vali..and (*cough*) go to school.

vali-sigh even in your death you had a gut to joke around..anyway let's seal this f*cker..

both vali and issei fought the last fight they combine their strength but it was not enough good thing that  ophis and great red lend their strength and power to both dragon emperor until the beast was sealed again.

meanwhile

on earth the peerage of sona and rias are fighting to protect the innocent along with some andels fallen angels and devils even the some other factions are helping the children. even the former evil dragon crom cruach is helping the fight along with the hero faction is fighting along with the team dxd. in the under world the leaders of the faction is fighting the huge number of extremist and rezivm livan lucifer.