23

After issei tour the group and show them a guest room complete with clothesband garments that they need and yang manage to wake up..issei proceed to the group..

Azazel- you finish give them a tour..

Issei- yeah..and

Azazel deadpan..

Issei- you lost again..

Issei- yep...

Sirzechs- well this is a big house fufufuf

Winter- it may look samll compare to the schnee manor..but it was bigger than we thought...

Sirzechs- well this house built with magic...and this house or mansion indestrutable because of magic that we put to protect the tenants and guests..

Serafall- come on we need to visit your parents...

The group went to the elivator down to the lower ground...

Weiss- the mansion has an underground too..

Tobio- yes...in the underground section...it has pool. Training area sauna and meeting place.. in the second floor there is a bar fillednwith drinks and many more. Gaming area ...

Qrow- i love to visit the bar soon..

Tobio- well i don't mind..the bar is my sanctuary...azazel is also a drunk...

Azazel- well i guess i had a drinking buddy here...

Jaune- hahaha lets had a drink later..

Qrow- you can drink too??

Jaune- yeah....issei ddraig and me along with the previous hosts had a drinking session every once in a while...

Sirzechs- you meet elsha and belzard too..

Azazel- those two are legendary red dran emperors during their time...the strongest is belzard..he is the first strongest red dragon...he even beat albions past host and survive the juggernaut drive twice.....and elsha is the first female red dragon emperor and manage to defeat albion past host and survive the juggernaut drive...and they are even humans...hahaha elsha is a magician too hahahaha...

Jaune- yeah....if i can revive elsha damn i want to marry that woman....

Issei- ohhh shuy it...you like her because of her sheer beauty and her boobs hahahaha...

Gabriel- she is even beautiful than me hhhmmm jaune???

Jaune- well~ you are more beautiful  than them you know....

Gabriel- why thank you~ one point from me sorry serafall...

Serafall- mmmooouuu!!!!!

Yang- are they like that??? Competing for their beauty???

Michael- yeah....tlbith of them consider to be rivals even in costume playing...but they are good friends.....

Jaune- well it seems you cease antagonizing them huh...

Yang- tch...

Koneko- you better stop antagonizing the red dragon..if not...i am always go for another round this time it will be stronger...

Ren- pyrrha if your boyfriend will bully koneko you better prepare for a funeral..

Pyrrha- carsin is not my boyfriend..

Jaune- despite youbhad a grudge to that bastard he is still the father of your child...accept the fact that i won't gonna accept you...nor forgive you..

Tiamat- listen here kid..dragons are a teritorial being...we dragons like a mate who is pure or in short virgin....

Pyrrha- luke you are the one can talk..