75

Before lunch time arrive the group almost finish their school visit one of  old faculty member saw sona and rias and issei.

Teacher- ahh miss sitri and mrs hyoudou it's good to see you my oh my i never imagine that my old students were abke to visit the academy and you childrrn haven't change a bit.

Sona- sensei it's good to see you again..

Rias- sensei it's good to see you..

Teacher- sona may i ask who is the child with you and it looks like a mirror copy of your self??

Sona- sensei this is lazuli sitri- saji. My daughter.

Teacher- saji??? That means you finally marry genshiro saji??

Sona nodded..

Teacher- that little rascal he didn't even told me that you two ended up each other..anf finally you said yes after so many time he wants your attention...fufufu ohhh that boy is the same as the young man issei hyoudou..and i never expected the two most notorious perverts at school becomes a priest..

Matsuda- sensei there are things that you don't know sensei..after we graduate we found peace in the semenary school..

Teacher- don't tell me you two were peeping the nuns locker room..

Motohama- no sensei..the seminary for nuns is in the secluded area and it was very far away from our school..

Teacher- what would issei do if he found out about you two..

Matsuda- well sensei do you believe in miracle??? And how is murayama??

Teacher- well murayama is still single..katase always put her on the blind date and murayama has a lot of suitor..but she immediately shut her potential boyfriend despite katase's protest..

Motohama- we know murayama has a huge crush on issei since grade school..and it is our fault that we drag issei into our perverted antics.

Teacher- non of it was your fault reverends. You were to young and i know you three..but i never imagine that issei passed away so young...no wonder mrs gremory and the rest of the girls likes issei so much..by the way who are these people?

Sona- ahh sensei this is ozpin and his wife salem..ozpin will be the new headmaster on high school department and this is general ironwood.the general will be the dean in college level soon..we came here to give them a view in their future work place.ma'am i receive a report that the both head of the school engaging in illegal activity..so i hired a new one to lead the school. Head master ozpin is an experienced headmaster in his former academy in america and general ironwood is a military man and also a fellow headmaster in canada..

Teacher- ohh i see..i welcome you both to kuoh university headmasters..by the way father motohama you said that miracle exist???

Motohama- yes..you heard about the legend of issei hyoudou right.m

Teacher- well yeah i saw what happen to that young man..why??

Matsuda- well you see..you already know that sona- kaichuo and rias sempai were no ordinary people..well  they found a way to bring issei back to life..

Teacher- whaaaat!!! Issei has return!! And where is that young man???

Rias- you already known that issei doesn't like attention..specially the two former kendo captains are here..

Azazel- and issei might be running away if the two saw him peeping again...

Teacher- and where is the young man??

Sona- knowing him probably in the kendo house or roaming around the school clubs with saji and his new friend..by the way sensei my daughter will going enter in this academy after the holiday season tell the principal and the current school council  president to arrange the necessary documents for lazuli's record.

Teacher- of course miss sitri..ohh professor azazel the board has approve your leave of absense but for professor rossweiss the board of directors doesn't approve your leave again even professor grayfia files a leave but the board decline her request even professor serafall's leave of absence was declined.

Rias- wait a minute?? Serafall and grafia?? Professors?? I don't understand??

Teacher- you didn't know??

Rias and sona shook their head..

Sona- wait my sister is a professor here????!!!

Teacher- they didn't tell you that those two were teacher here??

Rias- not even my brother told me that my sister in law is a teacher here??

Sona- i am not surprise that my elder sister is a teacher...

Rossweiss- grayfia and serafall are teachers in college level..grayfia teaches economics and social science while lady serafall is in the politics division..

Ironwood- wait in my division there are actual teachers teaching about law??.

Sona- yes general..most of the attorneys who pass the bar exam for lawyers are all graduate from here.. The college level specialize maritime and aviation course and we even have law school which building is separate from the main campus..and who is the current director of the academy..

Teacher- ohh it's director sirzechs  director michael director gabriel and director ajuka..

Azazel- wait!! Those people were board of director here!!!! I didn't know that!!!

Sona and rias face palm because of their sibling's antics...

Rias- i think big brother is getting a revenge for big sister grayfia while lady gabriel is trolling lady serafall again...

Ironwood- wow i don't have words to say..this  people that we know has a side job despite being a leader..

Azazel- nahhh sirzechs and serafall are siscons..while gabriel was serafalls rival in terms of beauty...and besides they do it on purpose who knows what there are people who will plot another war..specially rias and sona..they always do it in secret to protect them both.. NOw that lazuli will go here serafall will do somethin more..as for sirzechs his son study here he will do something behind grayfia's back..

Salem- ohh sush azazel..you don't understand about married life..sirzechs is not used to be alone specially he was married to grayfia. Plus i notice sirzechs is always in grayfia's side..probably he doesn't want to be alone now that his family are here..

Ozpin- and i bet they use a false name in order to avoid getting busted..

Teacher- how do you know that..

Ozpin- ohh i had a long range experience professor. And i had some experience to some children use a falsified transcript in order to go to school..

Teacher- and you let the student in?

Ozpin- of course education is important so i let the student in and it happens that the student is my long lost grandson..

Salem- dear i think that kid is my grandson not yours..his bloodline came from me..by the way teacher my full name is salem arcane...

Teacher- ohh hello mrs arcane... Well guys i think i have to go because the next subject will start soon..

Sona- ahh yes see you later sensei..

The teacher went to her assign room for thebnext subject leaving the group alone