51

ozpin has a meeting with the group.

ozpin-alright guys great red come here earlier he spread the bad news about the incoming fight.

arthur- what the news sir?? and who is the enemy.

ozpin- i am afraid to tell you this that our enemy is weiss schnee.

winter- what?? how??

jaune- i made her cripple..it is impossible for her-

ddraig- it's possible partner..unless some of our possible enemy took that brat into her fold..

tai-so someone is spying on us?? but great red is sure about this??

albion- it is possible tai great red didn't commit any mistake..great red might be the dragon of apocalypse..great red is also known as a dragon of dreams.. ophis and great red represents the infinite and the dreams..great red watches all of us..our dreams is his domain...

ddraig- both of them are dragon gods for a reason tai..

tai- if great red said is true what can we do to prevent this fight to happen..

sona- our best course of action is to let them in..

qrow- are you serious!

sona-yes..

ozpin- miss sitri is right we will let them in..

raven- you know this is dangerous headmaster..

james-don't worry raven my force is ready to deploy for the safety of the citizen

jaques- i already had a shelter for the innocents..so that they can be safe.

azazel- i will use my magic to teleport people to the shelter...

james- my students will come to aid you all..and besides the school dance will come soon..

qrow- we need to act sooner guys.

azazel-ohh come on qrow sop being a paranoid everything is wrap up...and besides those morons didn't know that we are here..

james- i think miss weiss has a sponsor for fixing her...that is why she has a gut to challenge us..

great red appear on the meeting

great red- because she has a sponsor their name is cinder fall, emerald sustrai and mercury black.

james- them again huh...

great red- i believe that miss cinder posses a magic too....