13

after the long talk between ozpin and jaune they decide to continue their chat walking and they reach the cafeteria they spotted team rwby and npr chatting while they are having a meal...

ruby-hey it's issei and headmaster 

weiss- well it seem's i need to push my intention to issei...

weiss approach jaune and ozpin bet the team heard a booming voice of glynda who is soaking wet and she doesn't know that every student saw  her upper part..

glynda- aaaaaaaaarrrrcccccc!!!!! 

jaune- heh it seems the dominatrix is here to annoy us again....

ozpin- and what is your idea mr jaune....

jaune- hehehe watch me how i make her embarrass in front of everybody..

when glynda arrive she slap jaunes cheecks..

glynda- how dare you to  throw me on the window who do you think you are!!!!!!

jaune touch glynda's shoulder blade and had a fait glow on it and ozpin saw how jaune use magic...

jaune- atleast you are alive....

jaune press glynda so hard and ozpin hear her whizzing in pain  

jaune- next time you interrupt me and ozpin again i will kill you. do not push me so hard glynda...

jaune easily release glynda on her grip and glynda sense the killing intent came from jaune.. and both jaune and ozpin leave her alone..while glynda massaging her shoulder blades because of the force of jaune's grip..

after a mere second jaune snap his fingers and in an instant glynda's uniform instantly break...and every body saw a naked body of glynda even her panties and break...

glynda- kkkkyyyyaaaaa!!!!!

men and students- wwwwwwwoooooooaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

weiss- what the hell just happen!!!!!!

team rwby and npr help glynda and they try to cover the sensitive parts of glynda.... while the boys are drooling to see goodwitch body figure...

ruby- why did issei do that!!!!!

glynda- that is not issei ruby!!!

ruby- huh???? he said he is issei ddraig!!!

glynda- i don't know if he said his name to you but to me he said his real name and throw me on the clocktower and landed on the pool...and his name is jaune the same jaune arc who was drop out on this school...