46

On arcadia the fallen arcs arrive at the castle..

Nicolas- this is un- acceptable!!! That damn brat!! He dares to kill our daughter!! If he wants war i'll give him a war!!!!

Saphron- shut up dad!! This is our fault!!! Bianca and second eldest died!!!

Terra- it's not jaune who killed them! It was the dragon who lives inside jaune. 

Nicholas- i will gonna kill that brat and take that dragon inside of him!!

Arturia- and declare war between salem!!! And ozpin!!!! Are you put of your mind!!! Hoe can we win against two immortals!!! Tell me!!

Nocholas- jaune killed two of our daughters!!! Arturia!!!

Arturia- shut it!!! We can't do anything!!! Do you see how powerful jaune could be!!! And that dragon inside of him is no ordinary!!! Cant you see how fast that dragon!!! And ozpin receal that there is a dragon that the same power with jaune plus another literal dragon!!! Tell me can we fight those dragons!! With ozpin and salem!!!

Nicholas- gggggrrrr!! I will prepare all our artilliary!!! And we will go to war!!

Arturia- we can't return to the 4 kingdoms anymore!!! Disobey me nicholas!! I will execure you my self!!! We sully the name of our clan far too long!!! We must obey the orders of lady salem!!! If not all of us will be dead!! We lost two children!! I can't afford to lose anyone!! Not anymore!! Jaune becomes an unstopable monster!!! And easily kill two of his elder siblings!! What we can do if he will go here and will create chaos!!

Nicholas- i don't care!!!! If war what he wants war he can get!!!

Nicholas turn his back and walk away...

After a while..

Nicholas called jaune

Jaune- what do you want old fool!!!

Nicholas- you want war!! Bribg it on!!!

Jaune- hahahaha do you think you can win over think twice!!! Hahahaha

Nicholas- hahahaha!!! You cant win the mighty arc!!! I will kill you and take your dragon away!!!

Jaune- bwahahahaha!!!! I will kill all of you!!! I will make sure no one will survive!!!

Jaune end the call with sinister smile  rias sona blake and the rest team rwby and bpr saw that..

Rias- jaune...who pissed you this tine??

Jaune- my former parents..he dare to challenge me to a war...

Sona- hoh~

Jaune- that man went crazy because i slaughter her two favorite daughters....he wants a war with the dragons fine!!

Rias- you want our help??

Jaune- no rias..this is my war i can't involve you..i'm sorry..

Sona- very well..saji go with jaune..

Saji- alright it seems dragon wars will occur..

Tiamat- jaune what happen? Why i can sense blood lust on you!!

Jaune- prepare tiamat!! We will go to war...

Tiamat- what!!

Jaune-nicholas arc challenge me to a war!! A war between dragons and the arcs!!!

Vali- hmmm dragon war huh.. lets see if he can with stand with me...

jaune-heh! we will attack tonight!!!