44

It's been a week since the meeting had done great red remove the grimm curse from salem and they revert back salem to her human form.

While ozpin raven and qrow  having a good conversation a portal was open and it reveal salrm her self in her human form.

Raven and qrow sae her. And the siblings drop their coffee and their jaw reach on the floor because they saw salem's true form

 And the siblings drop their coffee and their jaw reach on the floor because they saw salem's true form

Ozpin- it seems you never age huh beloved..and you are still the same thousand years ago..

Salem- it did ozma...now that the curse is gone perhaps we will continue the life that we had from those long years that we missed..and this siblings seems shock to see my human form...

Ozpin- don't blame them this is the first time they saw you in human form...tell me did still have your magic beloved..

Qrow- wow what a milf...this old man is lucky to have a wife on that caliber. .

Ozpin- of course i am lucky qrow...who do you think i am...

Salem- now~ now~ beloved let him drool to my beauty...

Raven- anyway salem  is it true that you're jaunes predecessor??

Salem- of course i am..

Salem show her emblem to qrow and raven

Salem- as you can see this is my original emblem

Salem- as you can see this is my original emblem..i created my own emblem but my family's original emblem is an double arc crest ..my own emblem looks like this because i was a disgraced princess i was lock away because i posses black magic..and i was born in a hidden kingdom before my children create and protect the 4 kingdoms...

Qrow- so that hidden kingdom is now the current kingdom called arcadia??

Salem- yes..the reason why my name is not written on the books of the arcs because all of it was burned down during ozma 's crucade..after the battle me and ozma live that kingdom and burn the castle and burned the evidence that i exist..

Ozpin- and thousand years ago people that live before has no surname or family name...and magic does exist.

Raven- why there is no magic exist this time??

Salem- it's vecausr of me child...i challenge the gods to bring back salem but both of them didn't agree..due to my love for ozma i gather many strong men with magic to fight with god..so the gods fight my men and punish me with eternal life.. i also invaded the realm of the god of darkness took his home and you know the history...

Qrow- what about the relics??

Ozpin- the 4 relics is made by the brother gods..

Salem- and the maidens was originally my daughters...the brother gods revive ozpin to battle with me..because they know how much i love my husband...ozma's first human form is a lumber jack.. and next is a mage...then we meet each other again we swore an oath that we will stick together..and it give us 4 children and they were blessed with magic..that resemble to mine and ozma..i know they are the 4 maidens that can defeat me...as a mother i cant accept that they posses magic all i want is to let them live like a normal child...since i was cursed by the gods there is a connection between me and those fools..i can here their voice but the god of darkness wants me to kill those children but i try to resist since then the negativity flows on my vein because i was drowned on that grimm pool...slowly and slowly i became a grimm my self..ozma has to fight me and defend the children ozma let the children escape and face me...that time i manage to defeat ozma. While i escape and bound to the grimmland and live there..over the time my negative thoughts manage to overtake my body and since then i became a grimm queen..and fighting ozma over and over again

Raven- but why you didn't face ozpin him self instead using a grimms??? While headmaster here create a huntsman and huntress..

Salem- the grimms is not my creation raven..the god of darkness created the grimms i just control them..the reason why i didn't attack ozpin personally because of my children..i know all of them create their own legacy but i don't know where are they located...even i am a grimm queen that time i still have an honoring the land where my children had grown. .

Raven- now it was clear...we are really fighting a useless war..

Ozpin- yes...and i am sorry for that..

Raven- aahh thats fine we can't turn back the time...and besides it was a good thing that magic doesn't exist you know how the world revolves if there is magic here in remnant. Who knows what will happen specially in this era there are plenty of corrupt government...

Ozpin- true... now beloved let me show you around my academy...raven  qrow please go to the cafè that i need a table for two. Me and salem will had a date..

Qrow- what about us??

Salem- you can come with us but you need a separate table..

Qrow- neat..come on raven..

The four exit the office

Ozpin and salem is at tour on the academy when glynda  notice the two.

Glynda- good morning professor..

Ozpin- good morning glynda and why are you here??

Glynda- i was helping tai to set up a tent for this new cafè because they are currently seeking for a potential partimers..

Ozpin- ahh yes...miss nikos needs a helping hand because soon the others will be busy for hunting a potential threat...

Glynda- but why here headmaster..

Ozpin- it's because i said so..and besides the students need an alternative income because they will noy going to recieve a new mission as of today..

Glynda- headmaster they are trained warriors..

Ozpin- even so glynda..let the pros. Will do the job.. the current enemy is a monster more. That monster is more powerful than salem here..

Glynda prepare her self for a fight because salem was here..

Salem- don't make a suddem move child..i know what you did to my descendant. And i don't like what you did to descendant.

Glynda- and who is this descendant of your witch..

Salem- it's jaune arc brat...

Glynda- what!!

Ozpin- she's speak the truth glynda...i didn't told you this because of ehat you will do if you know jaune's blood line...so if i were you thread carefully.. because salem will stay here..

Salem- don't be so possesive dear..come now i am so excited to have our first date. Don't spoil the fun...

Ozpin- yes dear~ now come i had so much to see you...

Ozpin and salem leave glynda alone. And she decide to call the arcs..