19

in the dxd world

rias and sona along with their own peerage is now cleaning issei's glass tomb and vali is placing flowers  around his body

rias is cleaning issei's body 

sona- look how peaceful he is.

rias- yeah.. he is so cute..and he is like sleeping for a long while fufufufu

riser- heh..i never had a chance to say thanks to issei for saving our ass that day rias... you really are lucky to have him on your fold...even you vali..

vali- heh...he is the best that i couldn't ask riser...

riser- yeah... ohh by the way rias i want you to be present at my wedding day..

rias- ehh?? who did you ended up to??

riser- it's yubellunia..hehehehe i manage to confess my feelings to her...

vali- heh?? you will marry her now???

riser- hey!! it took me a long time to think you know...my queen is there for me  everytime..fufufufu how about you vali??

vali- nahh i don't have plan to marry...

riser- heh...you and rias had the same goal...hahahah

rias- you know that i am a widow riser...fufufufu and vali is still a virgin fufufuf

riser- what???

rias-you heard me..fufufuf

vali is groaning..

rias- anyway i will be in your  wedding riser..

riser-thanks....vali i will expect you will come too..

vali- sure....and rias i think that is enough....

rias- yeah..

riser- what is the event why are you decorating issei's body and his parents too???

vali- the three leaders will go to the red one's current location and they will bring him home... and we had a mission  to hunt down that bastard rezivm..

riser- ohh i see i forgot that is today...no wonder you are all busy..

vali- and michael told us that we will have a guest so we better greet them properly...

riser- i see..well then let me help you guys....

ravel- i will go to the kitchen to help out..