5

in the realm of rwby  where we can see a boy.. a boy who is suffering a boy with a brilliant mind but lack in combat...and now he is suffering from constant bullying and many more..even the teachers ignore him..he is going too get crazy but he keep it intact for he only has the headmaster who keep watching for his well being...

and now that boy is in the emerald forest in a cave where the death stalker that they slew...he seek refuge for he slew many grimms in all kinds and his weapon was broken...and now he was sleeping and crying.

in his dream the boy is sleeping on a void walking aimless and no direction until a green eye was infront of him..

ddraig- boy..you seek for power???

???-huh!! who are you!!! where are you!!

ddraig- answer my question boy...you seek for power???

???-i don't know..

ddraig- you don't know?? why??

???- because i don't know how to fight  i don't have an aura and combat experience...

ddraig-tell me if i will grant you a power like no one else in this world what will you do??

???- like i said i -

ddraig- answer me!!!!! who said you need aura and semblance!!! i mean what will you do the power and magic!!!

???-i will use it for greater good!! for i aim to be a hero!!! a hero that will do every thing to protect the innocents without exchage...

ddraig- what do you mean exchange???

???-you see mister whatever you are...the huntsman here are filled with greed...some will do their jobs in exchange for money. but no me..if i can be a huntsman or hero i will have to save innocents as long as i can..

ddraig- you don't need money?? fame???

???-no....i don't need money nor fame..as long as i can save many people i am happy with that...

ddraig- one last question what happen to you??

???- hold on!!! i think it is being unfair here you see me and i can't see you...so to be fair show me who you are and who are you??

ddraig-very well

the boy was surprise to see when he was in the dark and suddenly he was in a realm in a blazing inferno...and soon he saw a 50 foot red dragon infront of him.