49

Weiss was on the hospital and her kness were badly broken..the doctors can't do anything but to amputate her legs.  Jaques  visited weiss on the hospital. And she was awake.

Jaques- care to explain why did you attack the red dragon emperor..

Weiss- dad he is not worthy for that gear!!

Jaques- and who isbthebworthy wielder of that dragon weiss?? You??

Weiss- yes!!! I am more worthy than that faker!!

Jaques- as far as i can remember weiss..only ddraig can choose who is the rightful wielder of the boosted gear..

Weiss- but dad!!

Jaques- silence!!! You have stained our family name!!! I didn't raise you to be like this!!!! I raise you to be a better person!!

Weiss- he fake his way in dad!!

Jaques- do you think all the huntsman enter in the academy does posses a valid transcript!!!

Weiss- but dad trabscript is more impo-

Jaques- transcript is just a piece of papare weiss schnee..the most important to enter in the huntsman academy is skills and talent..

Weiss- but ge can't fight!!

Jaques- physical strength is not enough weiss..sure you are smart in your group yet you are the most weakest in your team...in order to be a proper huntsman is to combine both physical strength and intellect..

Weiss- bullshit!!

Jaques- it was true weiss..jaune is a genius fighter in your generation..how can a one person can lead different individual to kill a nevermore and a death stalker dyring initiation hmmm...he may not a combatant but his mind is one of a kind..ozpin saw it first hand and he knew his transcript is fake...now then what you did to jaune is just a low blow...you are on the bottom of the food chain..ruby is return to the academy as a solo huntress.

Weiss- why that brat return to the academy!!! She is expelled..

Jaques- as i said you are the weakest of your team..because the strongest is miss ruby rose...

Weiss- why was ruby return to the academy!!!

Jaques- do you know who is her mother weiss....

Weiss- ............

Jaques- her mother is nin other than summer rose..the leader of the legendary team strq...ruby inherit her power...ozpin suspects that ruby is a summer maiden...plus she is a possible the silver eye warrior...

Weiss- hmmp!!! As if!! She is a summer maiden.

Jaques- as i said ruby is suspected to inherit her mother's power.  Summer rose is the former summer maiden and the silver eye warrior. Which can defeat salem..

Weiss- salem?? Who the hell is that!!

Jaques- salem is an immortal witch..and she is the queen of the grimms...

Weiss- and where is that witch??

Jaques- all gone...salem revert's back to her former self...and we have a new enemy to face which is far more stronger than salem her self...and the only one who can defeat the enemy is the red dragon emperor and the white dragin emperor...

Weiss- heh! As if!!

Jaques- you haven't learn your lesson weiss...even your legs were amputated due to jaune severely break your legs...

Weiss- heh! I know you will fix my legs...

Jaques- do you think i will fix your legs??

Weiss- but dad!!

Jaques- nope i won't help you...you did this on your own..don't you dare blame jaune for this..because you attack him first..

Weiss- i have a child to take care dad!!

Jaques- your child is better with his father weiss..i told you to find a better job.. yet you didn't follow my command. Plus you apply as a manager to a bank. Plus you annoy miss nikos restaurant  and you even stay in her office which is a restricted area. Plus you attempt. To steal her money and earnings from their hard work.

Weiss- i will never steal their money!! Plus russel's salary is very low!!!

Jaques- at least his job is stable...his money will be sent to your child..

Weiss- i am the mither of the child so i am included to their budget..

Jaques- nope...you two might have a child but you aren't married..so the money of russel earned will go to the child and you are bot included..i know you are a very selfish brat. I am deeply...it's better that i would see you on a wheel chair rather than standing and creating a chaos to both emperors...

Weiss- ohh then take me home!!

Jaques- not a chance brat.. you must learn how to survive on your own..you are not worthy on my help...

Weiss- then how can i survive without your help!! And how can i-

Jaques- there are plenty of ways to survive weiss.. take a look of your friends...miss nikos save her money just in case i know her earnings during her competition....and you have your own money without breaking a sweat. Your friends work their asses to earn a little money to sustain their everyday living. You are a sheltered self center brat...

Weiss- i am  not a self centered brat!! I just doing what is right!!! Jaune fake his way in and i am working my ass to enter on that academy!!

Jaques- as i said you are a self center brat.. do you think you are the only student at beacon academy..think weiss ozpin has a hunded probably thousands of atudent. Tell me all of them are using legitimate transcript.. the only one who has the authority to kick out is ozpin him self. Not you and your friends and not glynda goodwitch.... once you are out here i don't want to hear that you cause a trouble or attacking jaune..if i do i won't even care if jaune will kill you...you are a disgrace to our family name..

Jaques turn his back and exit the office..unknown to him weiss has a sponsor that will fix her legs.