68

Afyer the group pay a respect to mr and mrs hyousou they went uostairs and they saw rias parents along with the sitris. And issei's 2 best friends with millicas and the phenex. Sairaorg followed the gremory and seekvaira agares followed too.

Velenela- ahh my baby girl how was your trip and where is the new red dragon..

Jaune- greetengs ma'am and sir i am jaune arc and i am the new red dragon emperor..and this is my headmaster ozpin and his wife salem..this is head master and a military general james ironwood and this is my wife winter schnee.

Velenela- grertings i am velenela gremory sirzechs and rias mother..

Zeoticus- and i am zeoticus gremory i am rias and sirzechs father.

Sairaorg- i am sairaorg bael i am rias and lord sirzechs cousin..

Velenela- i am very thankful for taking good care of my daughter headmasters..and for you young man i hope you will not follow isse8's pervertedness.

Jaune- ohh issei is my master though i inherit some of his moves.

Vali- more like his perverted moves.

Velenela- ahh the young lucifer how are you vali i hope you find your own mate...and going stronger and stronger.

Vali-i have one but it happens kuroka of all people..

Zeoticus- well you two are good on each other..hehe and i hope she didn't rape you this time vali..

Arthur- vali surrendered to kuroka this time lord gremory...

Sairaorg- and here i thougjt the monkey will end up to kuroka.

Bikou- hey!!! I like being s8ngle you know...i don't like kuroka because she is a sadist..bbbbbrrrrrr...

Lord sitri- any way my good sir and madam where is issei?? Sona told me he was alive again??

Riser- yeah!! Where is the man of the hour..

Rias- well he is right here along with elsha and belzard.

Zeoticus- wait elsha and belzard is also alive??

Rias- yep!!

Belzard- hello

Elsha- greetings..

Issei- yo!!! Wazzup!! Look who is back!!

The devils- iiiiissssseeeeeiiiii!!!

The devils went to hug issei one by one...

Ironwood- a happy reunion beyween family.

Salem- indeed what a nice view.

Jaune- ohh man i'm so jealous..

Oum- don't be kid.

Salem/jaune- oooouuummm!!

Ironwood- my lord!! Oum!!

Oum- greetings young ones..i am here for your gifts too..and james same goes for you..i know you don't have a sister nor a family of your own but now i will restore your body..as for you ozma and salem behold your daughters..

as for you ozma and salem behold your daughters