59

Weeks has past the group prepare for thr vytal festival. And the beacon student went shick to see weiss schnee is in haven academy. What do other knows that weiss has a dark plan at beacon. Jaune vali tiamat and the rest of the peerage are well aware of the plan..

Grendel- ohh shit weiss therebare 3 dragons and one is a literal dragon and the second one is a human becomes a dragon and the white dragon is here

Weiss- so what if there are 3 deagons. Atleast 1 is sealed on the sacred gear..

Grendel- you haven't listen to me didn't you??

Weiss- i have an aura and semblance to protect our selves. Why are you so afraid?? You are also a dragon for fuck sake..

Grendel- you didn't listen ti me when i talk to you about the 2 heavenly dragons and the 5 dragon kings..

Weiss- ohh relax gren..the 5 dragon kings are no where to br found!!

Grendel- you really are a retarded one..one of the 5 dragon kings is here!! And the strongest of them all!! And her name is tiamat!!! And one is sealed in an artificial sacred gear  is in azazel and his name us fafnir!! And one is sealed in split sacred gear is in the peerage of sitri!! His name is vritra!! Can you handle 3 dragon kings and a two heavenly dragons!!! Plus the red and white dragon emperor is higher than the dragon kings!! And ddraig and albion are in below of great red and ophis when it comes to ranking!! Fuck!! Vritra is bot just a dragon king!! He is a former evil dragon!! For fuck sake brat!!

Weiss- ohh just relax!!

Grendel- the fuck is wrong with you!! Did you forget that i am just a fragment of the sacred gear!! Fafnir and vritra's soul is in their sacred gear...my power is not enough for you to handle!!

Weiss- then how should we do it?? Where is your full soul!! And your body??

Grend- in the  dimensional gap! It was hidden away by ophis...and crom cruach is guarding the soul of the evil dragons..

Weiss- then i will fight crom cruach first.

Grendel- giod luck with that..crom cruach is the strongest evil dragon..and he isn't seal..plus crom cruach is in league between ddraig and albion..it's imposible for you to fight crom cruach..but hey atleast you have rezivm..and i know who is his grandson..

Weiss- and who??

Grendel- the white dragon emperir dumbass..his name is vali lucifer..the direct descendant of lucifer morningstar.

Weiss- ohh i can use it as my advantage..

Grendel- good luck with that retard.

Grendel cut his connection to weiss because of her stupidity. And weiss approach cinder.

Weiss- hey cinder..i got a news for you.

Cinder- what is it??

Weiss- your boss is named rezivm right??

Cinder- yes why??

Weiss- grendel said that he has a descendant..

Cinder- ohh?? Enlighten me??

Weiss- grendel said that his descendant is the white dragon emperor..his name is vali lucifer...

Cinder has a sinuster smile on her face. But unknown to her that vali hear their topic..and he is in a battle maniac mode..

Meanwhile

Vali- ohh~ i'm gonna enjoy pummeling you..bunch of retards..by the way kuroka vali bikuo arthur lefay..do you have any idea about their hide out??