47

the next day jaune and the rest of the dragons had a meeting with jaune about the destruction of arcadia. ozpin understood why the dragons do that. but the dragons make sure it will never happen anytime soon..

salem was glad that she was already return to her own self  because she admit that she may be immortal but it doesn't mean she was powerful than the dragons. 

at the restaurant rias and the others were busy doing their job.

after a whole day of work. they finally had a rest. the group gather to each other the restaurant went booming everyday. while weiss is the same as usual. nothing had improve toward her.

sona- so rias how was the war.

rias- arcadia is a beautiful kingdom i admit.  but now it was in ruin.. the arcs are no more..i never imagine that most people gather there preparing for a war even innocents was hit on a crossfire. the dragons make sure no one survives

weiss- you mean no one survive after that stupid civil war that you idiots joined!!! how evil will you gonna cause huh!!!

rias- we are devil weiss..devil like me and sona are the embodiment of sin and evil doing..we are not angels..we devils will tend to do evil doings and punish sinners.. but since my brother is the king. he try to avoid causing evil things. being evil is in our nature. now things come in to peace there is no point doing evil. me and sona adopt to live in peace in human world for so long we fully understand how humans live in peace..but dragons are different from devils and angels. dragons are very emotional being once they are being harm or betrayed by their mates and family or even challenge to fight a war they will cause chaos and live no survivors..and jaune didn't transform to his dragon form. because there will be a consequence if he transform into a dragon or his ability because ddraig has been affected to that stupid arcs...

sona- ddraig is a heavenly dragon he may  may be laid back some times but when he will be insulted or insulting his host pray to your gods he will not take over jaunes body..

rias- ddraig did take over jaune's body and kill two of his older siblings.

blake/weiss-what!!!

blake- he kill his siblings!!!

weiss- that man is not only a faker he was also a murderer!!!!

rias- it was not jaune's doing weiss...it was ddraig who slay the two sisters...may be those two wants to take ddraig away from jaune. and ddraig doesn't like it one bit..

pyrrha- you mean to say that ddraig can take over his host body??

rias- every dragon who has sealed on a weapon or sacred gear. they can posses their own host. jaune told me that ddraig almost release the juggernaut drive..

sona- what!!! i thought the juggernaut drive will driven by the host emotion??

rias- it was true sona.. but we don't know how ddraig's hidden ability...we all know that ddraig tries to avoid is host to trigger the juggernaut drive at all cost..but this time it was ddraig tries to release the juggeraut drive...good thing it was stop on time before the chant was finish..if not we had to say good bye to vale...