35

After the group return to the academy  pyrrha was shock along with the other team while weiss is fuming in anger..

Yang- wow rias how did you find that second hand market???

Rias- well i had a knack on that.. issei teach me where to buy a cheap second hand  garments...fufufufu

Yang- you know you are lucky tonhave a husband like him...

Rias- nah~ i was once a apoiled brat you kmow...living with issei teach me greatly...specially her nom and dad..

Ruby- by the way what is the job of his parents??

Rias- his mom is a simple house wife whike hid father is working on a bank..father in law is a bank financial  manager....

Blake- ohhh!! No wonder you had a knowledge in financing..but how did you manage to form a barter to the owner??

Sona- it was issei who teach rias how to have sales talk...or barter...i know issei very well because saji is also the same as issei...both boys has a natural talent in sales talk...

Ren- heh i see..but this curtains has a good quality despite having a no namr brand..

Rias- well not all expensive garments had a good fabric..you should consider the quality of other brands..and take a look we invest 5000 lien of curtain...it was cheap...compare to buy a branded one which will cost us a lot...

Nora- i agree...

Ren- i wonder rias can you teach me  how to make sashimi?? I was curious about that menu even when we are on earth??

Sona- ahh..rias i was craving for sashimi too and some maki...

Rias- alright i will make a sashimi and sushi roll...well but the thing is do you have some tuna or salmon??

Ren- ye i do have that kind of fish..

Rias- very well follow me ren...

Rias and ren went to the kitchen and they start making sushi...

After an hour they are finish making some sushi and it hapens that rias has a wasabi on her pocket dimension..

Ren and rias went to the group and each plating has an equal amount of sushi and sashimi