69

The factions and pantheon leaders were present in issei's house the remnant locals is in awe to see that there are alot od gods and goddess in the realm and they were agreed to help eliminate rezivm. And they were so happy to see issei lives again and held a private wedding ceremony  between issei and his girls. Baraquiel is very happy that her daughter is married to issei..

Azazel- it seems you are happy huh baraquiel.

Baraquiel- indeed..if shuri was here she might jump in joy to see our daughter in the altar..

Azazel- by the way baraquiel this is general iron wood and ozpin and his wife salem..this people are the ones who take care of your daughter while we are in remnant..

Baraquiel- thank you so much for tsking care of my daughter..

Ozpin- it's no big deal sir my academy are open for all who wants to stay..i should be the one who thank you guys because if not for your kind i haven't reunited with my wife..

Baraquiel- what is your history by the way..

Salem-well ne and ozpin are former mortal enemies..the gods there used ozpin as their pawn to eliminate me..because i was cursed to be an immortal being..yet i challenge the gods to a fight because all i want is to bring back ozpin to me..

Baraqueil- sheesh..what a dirty trick they are gods yet theu can't revive the dead...but enough of the sad story we are here to enjoy for the time being..so azazel i heard that we will be back in heaven??

Azazel- ahh yes..all fallen will grented to return back to 5th tier..tell shemhazai and penemue to prepare a portal back home..and prepare a hospital and medics to be prepare for miss schnee because she will be staying in heaven and give birth to a new dragon emperors.

Baraquiel- whose child she will bear?? Is it issei??

Azazel- no...the nrw red dragon emperor his name is jaune arc..from remnant..the old man instruct me to let her stay in heaven becsuse rezivm is in remnant..if that bastard knew that there is another dragon emperor will be born i am afraid that he will eliminate them..so my final instruction to you baraquiel to guardnms schnee..because we all know this is the children of a dragon..

Baraquiel- why final instruction..

Azazel- well i plan to step down as a leader baraquiel.. I plan to stay here on earth and become a teacher although i am still a member of the faction..

Baraquiel- i knew you would say that. But have it your way you arr too kazy as a leader..

Azazel- hey!!! I am not lazy!!

Baraquiel- ohh right you are not lazy..you are super lazy because of your experiments..

Azazel groans...

Meanwhile

Issei and his wives are talking to each other when two of his friends arrive and congratulate him

Matsuda- yo!! Ise!! It's been a while huh i am happy to see you alive again!!

Motohama- yeah!! And you fullfil yoir dream!!

Issei- yo matsuda motohama!!/boy!! Am i glad to see you!! but what is that get up???

Motohama- ohhh!! Well uhh me and matsuda become a priest issei hehehe we gave out our dreams after you died..

Motohama- yeah without you man we were bored and we devote our selves to god...

Issei- don't tell me that you become a priest because you want to chase a nuns breast and ass.

Matsuda- watch your mouth issei..we are priest you know..and it is not easy road to become a priest..

Motohama- gargle your mouth with holy water issei may be your mouth will be cleanse...