9. Alexis

What the hell was i doing? If I could watch the night over on playback, I'd swear black and blue the girl wasn't me. I just didn't do this sort of shit. Everything from dancing intimately with Steve at the club, to basically offering myself up as a one night stand to the handsome stranger that was Dominic.

And now? Now that we were alone together in a random hotel room, scared little victim Alexis was trying to rear her ugly head. And I hated myself for it. He obviously saw it in my face too, because he grabbed my chin and tilted my face to look up at his.

Hey, we don't have to do this you know. You take the bed, I'll take the couch Dom said, and I managed a small smile.

I want to... but.... I've never done this before, I replied weakly.

Had sex? He asked sounded taken aback.

I mean a one night stand. Sleeping with a stranger. I felt my cheeks burn up with embarrassment. Fuck why did I say anything I should have just shut my big mouth.

I watched as confusion, and then a look of amusement flashed across Dom's face. He didn't say anything, just walked over to the couch and sat down, then looked back at me and patted the space next to him. Cautiously, I walked over and sat down, not where he'd patted but at the far end of the couch. Immediately though he leaned over, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me into his side. It didn't feel awkward though rather the opposite. I felt myself relax against his side, resting my head on his solid chest, and he left his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

I'm Dominic. Friends call me Dom. Turned 25 last month. I'm a mechanic, own my own garage just out of the city. Flat with a few guys, including my best mate Tank, you sort of met him earlier. Mum died when I was 16. Tore my dad up. He lost his shit for a while so I basically raised my little brother for a couple years there till Dad got his head right again. And since then he's been setting me up to take over the family... business. But I've been a fucking idiot lately and he ain't to happy with me so until I sort my shit out now, he refuses to hand it over even though he's old as fuck and can't do the job properly anymore.
That's it, that's me. Now you know more about me most people. Can't call me a stranger anymore.

I twisted my head to be able to see his face and it was nothing but raw emotion. I couldn't believe he'd just opened up to me like that. I felt like I owed him something in return, so I took a deep breath, resting against him again so he couldn't see my face.

I'm Rose. 23. Don't really have any friends other than Charlie, who you've obviously seen at the club before.
No brothers or sisters, my parents died in a car accident when I was 12. Honestly, I've never had a job before. I did an apprenticeship straight out of high school. Completed it, but it never worked out. But I start my first job as an artist on Monday and seriously that's the most exciting thing in my sad little life.

I avoided any mention of Logan, and stuck to my middle name. Dont ask me why. But he seemed to buy it, and before I knew what was happening, he was pulling me up onto his lap, face to face, and he wrapped both his arms around me.

Well, Rose. Its been an absolute fucking pleasure to meet you.

I could see the lust in his eyes, and feel his pants stirring beneath me. And before I knew what I was doing, I smashed my lips against his, and whatever restraint he had left seemed to disappear in an instant. He kissed me back forcefully, prying my lips apart to allow access for his tongue to explore my mouth. His hands moved inside my top, slowly bringing them around to explore my stomach and breasts over my bra. Then in an instant he slipped his hands underneath, softly caressing my breasts while pinching my nipples. I moaned, feeling the wetness in my panties grow, and it only seemed to turn him on as he kissed along my jawline and down my collarbone to my shoulder. I rolled my head back loving the feeling of his lips against my bare skin.

I grabbed at the bottom of his shirt and he released my breasts to allow me to remove it, revealing his perfectly chiseled chest. I ran my hands over his body and he groaned. Leaning down to kiss him again, I felt his hands start to lift the bottom of my shirt and I panicked. Please don't.... I whispered into his ear and he stopped immediately, leaving me beyond relieved. This was already a huge step for me, I wasn't ready for him to see the state of my body too.

Fumbling with the button, I undid his pants and he lifted himself up slightly and brought pulled them down, just enough to expose his briefs and allow me to pull out his member. Holy shit he was huge. I felt his hands travel up my legs, slowing near the edge of my short shorts, then continuing until he was rubbing my core through my jeans.
I needed more. Standing infront of him, I shimmied my shorts down my legs and off, revealing my black lace panties to him which were practically dripping with my arousal.

This was nothing like it had ever been with Logan. Sure at the start I'd been attracted to him, but never like this.

Holy fuck Rose... is all he said as he pulled me back down onto his lap.