11. Alexis

I felt the color drain from my face. Looking down to where Dom was staring in horror, I saw it. The bright red blood dripping down my leg.

Fuck!!! I yelled, jumping off him as fast as I could, running for the bathroom, and locking the door behind me. How could I be so stupid to forget about my rather fresh, self inflicted injuries.

I heard shuffling in the room and then banging on the door. Rose! ROSE!! he yelled followed by more banging.

Go away! I yelled back.

What the fuck happened Rose! Tell me your ok... then silence.

His next words had tears running down my cheeks, I could here the pain in his voice.

I... I didn't hurt you did I?

I unlocked the door and opened it slightly, and the fear on the man's face was evident. He pushed the door open, stepping in and grabbing me gently by my shoulders.

Answer me Rose. Did I hurt you? You should have told me to stop... I didn't know... it looked like you were enjoying...

It wasn't you, I cut him off. It's me... I just... I didn't want to tell him. Was too embarrassed to tell him.

A look of confusion flashed across his face, and quick as a flash he lifted me by my waist and sat me on the bathroom counter. I could feel him staring at me, but I looked away, avoiding his gaze. Shame written all over my face.

I tensed as he placed a hand on each knee and gently spread my legs apart, revealing the gash on my upper inner thigh which had torn open slightly, and was now dripping blood over myself and the counter.

What the fuck Rose! He shouted at me, and tears flowed down my cheeks, still unable to look at him.

You did this to yourself? He asked and still I said nothing. I heard footsteps and the slam of the bathroom door, making me flinch. I sat frozen, waiting for the room door to slam, telling me that he'd left me here, but it never came. Instead I heard banging around, followed by a stream of curse words, and then what sounded like cupboards slamming. Then he was back, carrying what looked like a small first aid kit. He placed it on the counter, then walked past me and turned the shower on.

Dom... I whispered as he appeared in front of me again, standing in between my legs. But I didn't know what else to say, and I still couldn't look him in the eye.

You did it to yourself didn't you, he asked again, much more calmer than before, and I gave a little nod. Fuck! He growled and a fresh round of tears poured from my eyes. I felt so pathetic.

He stepped away from me, and I picked up the courage to look at him. Stripping off his pants and briefs leaving him naked. He then came back to me and tugged at the corners of my shirt. I didn't want to let him but I did. As soon as my shirt and bra were removed, his eyes were instantly drawn to the scar and burns that littered my stomach. They flickered with rage but he didn't say anything. Simply picked me up bridal style, and carried me into the shower with him. He stood me on the floor infront of him, turned me around so he was behind me, and started washing my body with the hotel bodywash. It smelt terrible, and the suds stung my small wound, but his hands all over my body felt amazing.

Never saying a word, he washed my entire body, starting with my hair, and then working his way down until he was on his knees, washing my most intimate parts, and then down my legs. When he was done, instead of getting to his feet, he leaned forward, darting his tongue out and through my folds, making me cry out in suprise. Parting my legs to allow him access, he continued his assault on my pussy, kissing, licking, nibbling; all of it which had me in absolute waves of pleasure.

I was certain my legs were going to give out at any second, but at that moment he stood up grabbing me by my ass, and lifting me up, gently pushing my back against the wall. He kissed me passionately as the water poured over us, then he was entering me, gently but solid as a God damn rock. Giving me no time to adjust, he bounced me up and down on his cock relentlessly, hammering into me until I couldn't take anymore. Screaming out his name, I came hard as he continued to thrust into me. Seconds later I felt him cum too.

He lowered me to the ground slowly, resting his forehead against mine.
Dont you ever do that to yourself again, you hear me? Ok... was all I could say, still out of breath from the steamy shower sex.

After drying ourselves off, he grabbed the first aid kit he'd found earlier, and proceeded to bandage my wound.
Once done, he picked me up again, carrying me out of the bathroom, and gently placing me down on the bed. Without so much as a word, he pulled the covers over me, then went around to the other side of the bed and got in himself. Pulling me to him, he spooned me, our naked bodies mounded together as though made for each other.

Thank you Dominic, I whispered.

For what? He asked.

For looking after me. For caring. For not judging me.

Don't thank me, he replied as he kissed the top of my head. His warmth enveloped me, and I soon felt my eyes grow heavy as I drifted off to sleep in his arms.