60. Reaper

We had everything prepared in a matter or hours. Weapons, manpower, the lot.

The only thing we were missing was a fucking location. Tech had looked into all of the Serpant territory we knew of, and everything was strangely quiet.

Like the pussies had gone into hiding.

I'd been in the office, going over everything we had for the thousandth time, when a knock sounded at the door.

Hey Reaper, there's a call for you on the club line. I don't know who the fuck it is, almost hung up on the bitch until she mentioned Alexis.

As soon as Boomer mentioned her name, I was across the room snatching the phone from his hand. I'd take any chance.

Who is this? I barked into the phone.

No answer.

Hello?

Is this Reaper?

The female voice was but a whisper.

Who wants to know? I asked, trying to calm my voice.

I know where Alexis is.

Get Tech, I mouthed to Boomer before continuing the conversation.

Go on...

The Serpants are holding her. Mast... Sinners running the whole operation, but he's working for someone else. Just wants revenge for you guys taking out Gauge, his son.

She knew information the average person wouldn't, and I could feel my hopes surge as Tech walked in and set up next to me, doing his thing to try and track the call. I put it on speaker.

Go on... I encouraged.

She's being sold to some rich Russian mobster, I heard them talking earlier.

What! I roared, and silence immediately fell on the other end of the line.

Shit. I hadn't meant to spook her.

When? I asked through gritted teeth.

Soon. Now. I don't really know. There was some sort of problem but they're dealing with it now.

Oh no, she whispered someone's coming. I have to go. I won't hang up, no doubt you'll trying to trace this call. But hurry. I don't know how much longer she'll be here.

Oh and Reaper...

I'm listening...

Everyone's taking orders from some crazy woman called Ivy.

Then she was gone.

My mind was a blur. She'd been sold? The Serpants weren't known to dabble in trafficking, didn't have the smarts for it. And presuming its the same Ivy, how the fuck was she involved and why were grown ass men taking orders from her.

Ending the call finally, Tech turned to me. I've managed to trace the call to a cell tower out of the city. I'm just checking the area for any possible locations.

Send me the location, and call me if you get anything else. I'm not fucking waiting around here while she's put on a plane and flown halfway across the fucking world.

Exiting the room and making my way to the bar, I stopped first in Grunters office to borrow a pair of cuffs which I slid into my back pocket.

Every club member I'd requested for the job had agreed, and were all sat in the bar waiting for my word.

Gear up men, we leave in 10 I roared into the doorway, not bothering to stop and I heard a cheer from the boys. The sick fucks thrived on bloodshed, and there was no sweeter taste than revenge.