59. Alexis

In every movie I'd ever seen, usually being kidnapped was a hell I'd never wish on anyone. Beatings, torture, rape.
Death.

So when it happened to me, I'd feared the worst. But it had been surprisingly... quiet.

Apart from food and water, I'd been left in this tiny windowless cell alone as the hours ticked by until I lost track of night and day.

A couple times I'd been on high alert as voices outside the door argued in hush tones, fighting over why they couldn't come in and 'fuck me and then fuck me up a little'. But the voice clearly in charge had quickly shut them down.

It just didn't make sense.

Everything has become terrifyingly clear when Ivy had come for her little visit. I thought she was going crazy at first, but her intentions had soon become clear.

They were going to sell me. Traffic me. Whatever the fuck you want to call it.

I'd become just another statistic, and by the sounds of it my fate had already been determined. I had an owner.

I'd never see Dom again. If I had of just listened to Tank and gone home with him I wouldn't be in this mess.

I was dragged from my self pity by the sound of the door opening, and a couple of butch looking ladies walked in wheeling a suitcase behind them. Instantly I was on alert.

Unzipping the case to reveal an assortment of used make up products, the older of the two spoke.

Don't just fucking stand there. Make yerself presentable. You look like shit. Your new master is coming to collect his property tonight.

Scared what would happen if I didn't, I did as I was told as best I could with the tiny little compact mirror. Once I was done, the woman banged on the door, and it was immediately opened, and some sort of fabric was passed through to her.

Put it on, she commanded. Lose the underwear.

The tiny piece of black silk was barely a dress. I felt so exposed as it clung to my body revealing every curve. With a plunging neckline and thigh high split, it really didn't leave much to the imagination.

Once I was dressed I expected them to leave again, but instead they motioned for me to follow them. Once I'd made my way up the stairs I began scanning the place, taking in my surroundings and making mental notes of anything that could possibly help me out of this situation.

Before long I was shoved in the direction of a closed door and told to go inside and wait.

The room was small and dirty, the only furniture a little table with four chairs. Taking a seat in one, I placed my head in my hands, the dull ache from my head injury ever present.

I heard talking outside the door, two male voices and a timid female voice.

As the male voices continued to talk, the door cracked open and a young, scared looking brunette girl popped her head inside.

As soon as her gaze met mine her eyes widened and she stared at the floor. She definitely didn't seem like the rough gang type unlike the rest of the people I'd come into contact with since being taken.

Master wanted me to come in and make sure you were presentable before meeting your owner, she spoke in almost a whisper.

It suddenly dawned on me. She'd said master. Meaning she wasn't here by choice. Someone here owned her. It disgusted me at the thought of chauvinistic men thinking they can 'own' woman, but I was all to aware that it was such a common occurrence even in this day and age.