52. Ivy

Luck.

I hated relying on it, but I was gunna need a fuck tonne of it for everything to go smoothly tonight.

Anytime I had to involve other people in my plans the chance of everything going to shit increased ten fold. Some people just can't be trusted.

But as I sat in my rental car down the street from the clubhouse, I thanked fuck for Cleo and her inside access.

Watching as the gates slowly wheeled open just as she'd said they would, I grabbed my purse containing my pistol from the passenger seat and exited the vehicle.

Sticking to the shadows, I crept towards the compound pausing every so often to listen out for anything out of the ordinary. As I got closer to the gates, I could make Cleo's figure out leaning against the security office right where she said she'd be.

As soon as I reached her she pulled me into her firm embrace before sliding a room card into my hand.

Its the 8th floor, she said at I tucked the card into my boobs, then peered over her shoulder at the dude slumped in the security office. She followed my gaze and giggled.

Gave him a little something something to help him get some sleep, she said with a mischievous grin.

Your a fucking legend Cleo. Couldn't have done this without you, I said. And I meant it.

Don't thank me babes, just go get your man. And don't get caught!

Sneaking my way through the club was easy considering I'd once called the place home. Reapers new apartment was nice, quite the improvement on the tiny box of a room we'd shared.

Now was not the time to reminisce though, i had to move quickly. Fuck knows how much time I had.

Putting the chain across the door to prevent any unwelcome guests, I crossed the room and headed into the bedroom, opening drawer after drawer until I found what I was looking for. Taking off my bra and dress, I threw Reapers club tank over my head. It pulled tight across my breasts and hung just low enough to reveal my lacy black g string. Perfect.

After grabbing a pair of his briefs, a shirt, and jeans and then scooping my bra and dress from the floor, I headed back to the living area and proceeded to scatter the items of clothing between the couch and bedroom, setting the scene.

Heading to the bathroom, I perfected my sexy bed hair look just as I heard a knock at the door and the sound of it trying to be opened against the chain, then a woman's voice sounded.

Smiling to myself. I turned the shower on before closing the bathroom door and heading to great my visitor.

It went better than I'd hoped. She'd eaten my words up. Didn't even try getting into the room to check for herself, not that I would have let her if she had.

After she left, I changed back into my dress, forgoing the bra and underwear. Laying back on the bed, I waited in anticipation for Reaper to arrive, thinking of all the things he'd do to me once we were reunited.

I'd expected his initial shock, but for him to reject me as I stood naked before him? That was like a fucking slap to the face and I wanted to hurt him right back. So I informed him of my little encounter with his new bitch and in a flash he was gone.

Part of me was angry that he'd leave me here to search for the skank, but common sense soon prevailed. He'd never throw away what we had for something like her. I'll give him time to process.

As I looked around the room, there were no photos of them together, no sign of a home together, just a living space.

I knew she wasn't permanent.