44. Reaper

The dull ache in my head was a not so fantastic reminder of my poor choices last night.

Groaning, I rolled over, away from the stream of light pouring into the room from the small gap in the curtains.

As my senses adjusted I sat up and rubbed my eyes, taking in the familiar setting of Doc's clinic room. And once again, my woman was nowhere to be seen. Fuck.

Dragging myself out of bed to find her, I swung the door open to find half the fucking club gathered at the far end of the hall.

The fucks going on here? I asked, catching them off guard. Every set of eyes avoided my gaze, shuffling on their feet and mumbling amongst themselves.

Just as I was about to demand someone tell me what the fucks happening, Tank stepped out from behind two guys.

Alexis is in there. Invited Charlie over for breakfast according to Jenny. Sounds like it ain't going well, judging from the screaming and yelling the boys and I heard all the way from the dining room. Just waiting for the bitch fight to bust out so we can cheer Lexi on, he said with a grin.

I still didn't know what had happened between those two, but I knew Alexis was avoiding her like the plague so it was a shock to know she'd invited her here. Leaning against the wall and sparking up a cigarette I waited for any sound from the room.

Just as I was starting to think the boys had been all shit, the sound of smashing glass got my full attention. I was ready to charge in there to check on my woman, when her voice sounded from the room, an icy, hate filled tone I'd never heard from her before.

Say that again, I fucking dare you...

Whatever was said next was too muffled for any of us to make out, but the sound that came after was unmistakable. The sound if bone breaking.

It was obvious whatever was going on behind that door had turned physical, and if I knew anything about Alexis it was that she wasn't exactly a fighter.

Open the door! I roared, pushing my way through the ever growing crowd. My concern for my woman was quickly squashed as the door swung open, and two bodies spewed out onto the floor.

I'd never seen her so enraged, as she straddled her friend, laying into her with a force I would never have thought she was capable of. The poor girl didn't even have a chance to fight back. As the men cheered, I couldn't watch anymore.

Wrapping my arm around her tiny waist, in one swift movement I hoisted her up off the woman on the floor, and carried her out the room, much to the disappointment of the brothers around me.

Your dead to me, bitch! Alexis screamed as she struggled in my arms, but even pumped full of adrenaline she was no match for me.

Take her to the infirmary and get her cleaned up then get here the fuck outta here, I growled before storming off to my room with my woman.

Throwing her down on the bed I kissed her passionately. I had to admit, it was hot as fuck watching her all aggressive and violent and shit. Although I still had no idea what was going on.

What was that all about?

Talk later she answered, kissing me back aggressively and frantically pulling at my shirt. Stopping to pull it over my head as she did the same with hers, I looked down at my woman, chest heaving and beaded with sweat, knuckles grazed and bloody, and a wild look in her eyes.

I need you now Dominic, she demanded, fumbling with my belt buckle. I was rock hard, so fucking turned on by her desperate need to have me inside her.

As she freed my manhood, and I lifted off her just enough for her to be able to wriggle her tiny ass shorts down her legs, she flinched as she grazed the waterproof bandage on her thigh.

A hiss escaped her lips as I looked between us and noticed the blood stained bandage. Chances are she'd popped a stitch or two in the scuffle.

Shit, are you ok Lex? I asked, taking my weight off her, but she just growled and pushed me backwards with all the force she could muster, before climbing on top of me, flipping positions so she was now straddling me. Where the fuck was this superhuman strength coming from?

Taking my cock in her hands, she slowly lifted herself and lined my head up with her entrance. As she rubbed my tip across her slick wet folds a moan escaped her lips. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen or heard in my fucking life.

Grabbing her hips, I waited as she slowly dragged my cock across her pussy again, and then thrust myself upwards, hard and fast straight into her core. She cried out, placing her palms on my chest to steady herself as I guided her up and down on my shaft. Slowly working in and out of her as she adjusted, it wasn't long before her hips were meeting mine, slamming down on me thrust for thrust. She was taking everything I had to give moaning in pleasure as I watched her ride my cock. Don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life.

As she upped the rhythm, I felt her walls clench my cock impossibly tight, body quivering as her orgasm exploded around me. Holy fuck Dominic, she moaned, gasping for air as she rode out her climax.

But I wasn't done yet. Lifting her off me and pulling out of her, in one quick move I was back on top of her. Sliding my tongue into her pussy, I lapped up the juices her tight little pussy had spilled for me, savoring the taste of her.

She writhed beneath me, gripping my hair as she bucked her hips to allow my to taste deeper. Latching onto her clit, I sucked on the little bud, sliding two fingers in and out of her at the same time.

Her hands in my hair tightened, and her entire body bucked beneath me but I gripped her in place, devouring her pussy like a starved man. As she came undone again, I licked the cum from her, before flipping her over onto her stomach and lifting her up onto all fours.

Without warning I slammed back into her, gripping her hips and holding her steady as I fucked her. Hard. And the muffled screams and cried into the pillow told me she fucking loved it.

I could feel my own release building. Her pussy felt so good stretched around my manhood. Slapping her ass, earning another moan from her was all I needed to send me over the edge.

Cum with me baby, I instructed.

Fuck Dominic, she cried as we both came together, collapsing on the bed in a sweaty, hot mess.

That was....

Fucking amazing, I finished for her and she giggled.

You said it.