Untold Events *lemon*

They had only been official for a couple of days, but they had lost count of how many times they had done it.

After that night, they continued from morning to afternoon. Sasuke decided to take a break from studying as the end of the semester was near.

He knew that being in a relationship with Sakura meant he had to prioritize both his studies and her.

They hadn't told their friends yet. In fact, they had been avoiding them and spending all their time locked in the apartment to catch up on lost time. They no longer had to ignore each other.

Sasuke felt like he was in heaven. He hated admitting it, but his friends were right. But losing his virginity meant more to him because it was with someone he cared about.

Sakura had never felt so good. She was enjoying it just as much as Sasuke. She felt comfortable with him and didn't mind trying new things together.

Sakura was positioned between Sasuke's legs when he suggested she give him a breast massage. Though Sakura's breasts weren't big, her breasts were still the perfect size to wrap around his penis.

"Mmmm... Sakura," Sasuke groaned.

The sight of Sakura pleasuring him with her oiled-up breasts was driving him wild. She looked at him seductively, moaning as she continued. Sasuke admitted to himself that he was definitely a visual guy.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Sakura moaned, not stopping.

Sakura was becoming more confident and seductive around Sasuke. He had told her she didn't have to behave like they do in porn, but Sakura didn't mind. She enjoyed it, and Sasuke certainly didn't complain.

Sasuke couldn't hold back any longer and felt himself reaching climax. Moments later, he came all over her breasts and neck.

Sakura giggled and continued to slowly rub him with her breasts. Sasuke's breathing hitched, and he cupped her face with his hands.

"You're amazing," Sasuke smirked.

Sakura wiped away his cum with her fingers, tasting him, and then licked off the rest from the tip of his penis. "No, I think you are," she replied.

Sasuke's eyes widened at the sight, mentally reminding himself not to get aroused again. They had been intimate a lot lately, but he didn't want to spend too much time on it, even though he wanted to.

Sasuke knew that Sakura and he would have to face their friends about what happened. They were both sure their friends were wondering what had transpired after the party.

...

"Where have you been?" Hinata asked worriedly.

"She's glowing..." Ino observed.

Both girls widened their eyes in realization. "No way, you two did it!" they exclaimed.

Blushing, Sakura didn't say a word. They had done much more than that. She couldn't even remember how many times they had sex.

"I thought it would be the end for Sasuke after what happened. That punch was personal," Ino remarked.

"What happened after that?" Hinata asked curiously.

"Well, he initially didn't know Sasori was my ex. He thought he was just some random guy. Anyway, I followed him back to the apartment, and he sort of confessed. He was tipsy, but sober enough. One thing led to another, and..." Sakura blushed, remembering the amazing night they had spent together.

"And then what?" the two girls inquired, eager to know what happened next.

"After we had sex, he asked me to be his girlfriend. The rest is history," Sakura cupped her face, hiding her happiness. She was thrilled that things were finally cleared up between her and Sasuke, and they were officially a couple.

"How's the sex?" Ino asked abruptly. She was always straightforward.

"It was actually good," Sakura replied with a wide smile.

"Naruto's advice must have helped, then," Hinata giggled.

Sakura's friends were happy for her; things between her and Sasuke were improving.

"So, are you still moving out?" Ino asked.

"We talked about it, and probably not. We're already a couple, and he didn't see a reason for me to move out," Sakura happily shrugged.

"What are you going to tell your parents?" Hinata inquired.

Sakura froze. They hadn't actually thought about that. She was sure their parents would be okay with it, right? Their mothers were best friends, and their families were quite familiar with each other. It wouldn't be an issue.

"I don't think they would oppose it. I mean, your mothers are best friends, aren't they?" Ino reassured her.

Sakura knew she still had to tell her mother about Sasori. It wasn't until last month that she informed her mom that they had broken up a while ago.

"I can't believe Sasori was at the party, though," Ino added.

"Yeah, Naruto found out that Suigetsu and Sasori went to middle school together, so I guess that's why he was there," Hinata shrugged.

"Don't worry, Sakura. We'll make sure that red-haired devil leaves you alone," Ino reassured her.

Sakura gripped her iced coffee tightly. She didn't want Sasori to be a problem for them, especially now that she was serious about Sasuke. Sasori was possessive, and he was the epitome of a crazy ex.

"I hope so," Sakura said, biting her lip.

...

Another short chapter for today ~ I might not be able to upload as much on Thursday so I'm making up by upload at least 2-3 times a day. The most I update is 3 chapters a day ❤️

What do you think will happen next?

Photo credits go to @riakurou on Twitter (X)