Unwavering Promises *lemon*

"How do you want to do this?" Sasuke asked.

Sakura nervously walked to her bedroom door, turning the lock. With a sense of caution, she retrieved her AirPods and paired them with her phone, taking a moment to make sure that no one would be able to hear them. She was sure if someone did then they'd be done for.

"I feel like it's easier for you because you can just turn around the camera," Sakura said, pouting.

Sakura looked around for a place to position her phone. She had never had phone sex before, but she thought it was something they should try, especially since they wouldn't have much time alone.

An idea suddenly came to her, and she placed her phone against the edge of the bed. She then sat on the floor, positioning herself so that Sasuke could see her.

"Is this a good angle?" Sakura asked, trying to hide her blush.

Sasuke smirked. "More than good."

Sakura bit her lip and slowly teased him by stripping through the camera. She began by taking off her shirt, unhooking her bra, and then her panties. She spread her legs, feeling embarrassed yet strangely aroused. The idea of Sasuke watching her through the phone was making her feel hot and wet by the second.

Sasuke had already turned around his camera, and Sakura could see him stroking himself as he watched her.

"Tell me what to do," Sakura said.

She heard Sasuke moan through the phone. "Play with yourself."

Sakura began rubbing her clit, trying to hold back her moans. She then inserted two fingers inside her and started finger fucking herself.

Sasuke was in heaven. He loved the way Sakura looked as she played with herself on camera, the expressions of pleasure on her face. Seeing her sitting on the floor, rubbing her clit, almost pushed him over the edge.

He gradually increased the pace of his strokes, matching the rhythm of Sakura's muffled moans. He made sure not to moan too loudly, but loud enough for Sakura to hear.

Sakura continued pumping herself with her fingers until she reached her peak. She wasn't expecting to squirt, but it happened. She didn't know she was capable of that.

"Oh my god," Sakura moaned.

Sasuke couldn't hold back any longer at the sight. He reached his climax, shooting streams of his cum. He wanted her badly and wanted to be the one to pleasure her the next time they were together. He was in pure bliss.

"That was so hot, Sakura," Sasuke said as he turned the camera to his face.

Sakura stood up and picked up her phone. "I didn't know I could do that."

"Do you think you can do that next time we have sex?" Sasuke smirked.

Sakura was still trying to catch her breath. "I wish this break could go by faster. It's hard to believe I'm actually saying that."

"Christmas is tomorrow, and before you know it, New Year's will be here," reassured Sasuke.

"But that still feels so far away," Sakura pouted.

Sasuke smirked, "I could always sneak out."

Sakura chuckled, "I don't think you have to."

Raising an eyebrow, Sasuke asked, "Are you saying your mom would be okay with me staying over for a night?"

Sakura shrugged. "I don't see why not."

Call her selfish, but Sakura only wanted to spend time with Sasuke. Usually the holidays were meant to be spent with family, but she was in love. Could you really blame her?