Undercurrents Of Deception *lemon*

The weekend had finally arrived, and the group eagerly anticipated their trip. The girls were busily packing their bags with unnecessary items, while the boys waited for them in the car.

"Whose idea was it to bring the girls again?" Suigetsu sighed in annoyance.

Everyone pointed at Naruto and said, "Naruto."

"Oh, come on! Do you really think Sai and Sasuke could survive without Ino and Sakura? They practically have their tongues glued to their girlfriends' mouths," Naruto rolled his eyes.

"What does that say about you then?" Kiba retorted.

"Hey, at least I'm not part of the single squad," Naruto stuck his tongue out at Suigetsu and Kiba.

"Who says I won't find myself a girl on this trip?" Kiba raised an eyebrow.

"Actually, Kiba, I think you might be the only single one here," Suigetsu coughed.

All the boys turned to Suigetsu, and Sai asked, "Since when did you get a girl?"

"Her name is Karin, but she lives all the way in Otagakure," Suigetsu shrugged.

Kiba sighed in defeat and said, "I can't believe Sasuke got a girlfriend before me."

Sasuke patted Kiba on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry, Kiba. Maybe you can chaperone us."

"Haha, very funny," Kiba rolled his eyes.

"Not so fun to be on the receiving end now, huh? I've endured so much of your teasing, Kiba," Sasuke chuckled.

"Okay, we're here!" Ino yelled as the girls ran towards the car.

"What took you guys so long?" Naruto asked, sounding annoyed.

Hinata and Sakura both glared at Naruto. "We had to make sure we packed everything," Hinata said.

"When I said 'pack what you need,' I didn't mean pack your entire wardrobe!" Naruto sighed in irritation.

"Don't ask us for bug spray then," Sakura replied as she took her seat next to Sasuke.

"It's okay, baby. I'm not complaining," Sasuke said, kissing Sakura's cheek.

"Ew. I can't believe I'm the seventh wheel to three couples," Kiba said from behind.

"Ready to go?" Suigetsu asked as he started the engine.

"Ready!" everyone exclaimed.

The cabin was about four hours away, and everyone couldn't contain their excitement. Their once city view had now been replaced with mountains and lakes. This break was much needed for everyone, as graduation was just around the corner.

"Thank you for making time, baby," Sakura said.

Sasuke wrapped his arm around Sakura and replied, "I promised I would always make time for you."

"I can't wait to go to the hot springs!" Ino said excitedly.

"That sounds so nice," Hinata added.

"I want to go fishing," Naruto chimed in.

"Me too!" Sai and Suigetsu said in unison.

"I want a girlfriend," Kiba sighed.

As they arrived at the cabin, they all settled into their respective rooms. Each couple had their own room, while Kiba and Suigetsu slept in the living room.

"What do we do now?" Kiba asked.

"Well I'm exhausted, so I'm thinking we all go to the hot springs and then hiking tomorrow?" Naruto suggested.