Unveiling Concerns

After their conversation about the upcoming graduation, Sakura couldn't shake off the concerns surrounding Sasuke's family and their knowledge of her relationship with Sasori. She wondered if it was truly an issue and whether they had questions about her past with Sasori now that she was dating Sasuke. These lingering questions fueled her determination to address any potential concerns without going into excessive detail.

Gathering her courage, Sakura decided to talk to Sasuke about it. She planned to have an open and honest conversation, reminding him that they were a team prepared to face any challenges together. With the support and advice from her friends Ino and Hinata, Sakura equipped herself for the difficult discussion ahead.

The next evening, as they sat together in their apartment, Sakura gently broached the topic, "Sasuke, I've been thinking a lot about your parents lately. I'm sorry but I can't help but wonder if they have any concerns about our relationship now."

Sasuke looked at Sakura, confused. "You've been worrying about that? Sakura, they trust me and my judgement. They're aware of not prying too much into your relationship with Sasori. Plus, my mother loves you."

Sakura's shoulders relaxed slightly, but her curiosity persisted. "Are you sure? I mean, they noticed the tension between you and Sasori, and I don't want to create any more tension with your family. It's already challenging enough with you working with him. I can't seem to shake this feeling. One day, I say I'm okay, and the next day, I'm overthinking."

Sasuke reached out, taking Sakura's hand in his, and offered her a reassuring smile. "Sakura, my parents understand. Yes, they sensed the tension, but they trust me to make my own choices. They know how much I love you, and that's what matters to them."

Relieved, Sakura felt a weight lifted off her shoulders. She hadn't realized how much she had been carrying, the fear of causing problems for Sasuke or his family. Now, with his reassuring words and unwavering support, she felt a renewed sense of confidence in their relationship.

As the days passed and graduation drew closer, Sakura couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and apprehension. She was eager to begin a new chapter in her life, both personally and professionally. However, the uncertainties remained, especially with Sasori still in the picture. She knew that eventually, they would have to confront him and address the unresolved issues between them.

With the support of her friends and Sasuke by her side, Sakura grew more determined to confront Sasori one day and find closure. Maybe this was what she needed? Her relationship with Sasori had been toxic, and perhaps closure was necessary for both of them. He wasn't the best person, but maybe he was struggling to figure things out.

However, she also understood that this might not be the best course of action. She didn't want to cause more problems and thought it might be best to let go. The last time she saw Sasori was at a charity event, and since then, he hadn't bothered her. Maybe confronting him would only create more trouble. Was it really worth it?

The way they ended things was confusing, to say the least. The last memory she had was throwing Sasori's belongings out of her apartment and leaving for Konoha the next day without saying a word to him. She blocked Sasori's number and even ignored his attempts to contact her through his friends.

But did any of this matter now? Was Sasori trying to get closure by trying to reconnect with her again? It didn't really matter. It was all in the past, and Sakura needed to stop worrying about him.

...

Graduation was fast approaching, and Sakura knew she should be focusing on that instead of Sasori. She decided to start packing up their apartment early, reminiscing about when she first moved in with Sasuke. She remembered him waiting for her outside his apartment, the confession at the bar, and the jealous moments over Sasori. So much had changed in the past few months, and she was now in a content place in her life. Well, more content than she was.