Uncharted Joy

Sasuke murmured, "Mhm... Sakura, let's just do it again tonight."

Sakura paused, her lips still pressed against his neck. "This is so unfair! Just say you don't find me attractive anymore!" she protested.

Sasuke looked at her, confused, "Baby, what? It's 3 a.m. and we didn't sleep at all last night. I feel like my dicks about to fall off."

It had been a few days since they found out Sakura was pregnant, and her sex drive had skyrocketed. Sasuke wasn't complaining though. Having a girlfriend who initiated everything and constantly desired him was a dream come true. For any guy that is.

But after each round, Sakura wanted to go again immediately. They had been at it countless times since yesterday, and Sasuke was exhausted. It wasn't that he didn't want to fuck her, he just didn't have the energy and his stamina was depleted. At this point, he would probably be shooting blanks. Completely dried out at this point.

"But I can do all the work," Sakura pouted.

"You know I would never resist you, but it's 3 a.m. Sakura, and we haven't slept at all. Isn't it bad for the baby? Let's get some rest, and I promise to make it up to you tonight," Sasuke reassured her, pulling her close.

Sakura looked at him, annoyed. Her pregnancy was becoming more apparent with each passing day. Being a pre-med student, she wasn't surprised by the changes – the mood swings, cravings, and now the increased libido.

But it didn't change the fact that she had a hot boyfriend with a big dick with whom she wanted to devour every second. One round, two rounds, three rounds, and on and on were not enough for her.

"I just want you inside me," Sakura sighed in defeat.

Sasuke couldn't help but chuckle. She looked adorable, but he knew it was the pregnancy causing her insatiable desire. The endless sex was great, but he knew it wouldn't last. This was just the beginning.

"Have you scheduled an appointment with the doctor?" Sasuke asked.

Sakura rolled over on her side. "Yeah, I'm seeing them next week. They told me to start taking folic acid and all that good stuff for now. Yay me."

Sasuke tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "And what should we say to our... parents?"

That wasn't something they had thought about when they found out. They were still in shock themselves. How would their parents react? They knew their moms would be thrilled, but they weren't sure about their dads. Sasuke's dad especially.

Sakura believed that as long as she and Sasuke were together and responsible, their parents' opinions wouldn't matter. It helped that they could take care of themselves. They were concerned about Sasuke's father, Fugaku, though. There was a reason he had been strict during Sasuke's university years, and now that Sasuke had taken over the family business, it was the first time his father had acknowledged him in years. How would his father react? Would he be disappointed? Consider Sasuke irresponsible for getting his girlfriend pregnant?

"I'm not sure... should we tell them separately or together? I don't know what would be better," Sakura sighed.

Sasuke brushed his fingertips along her arm. "I think we should tell them together. Your parents would definitely be supportive, but I'm not so sure about my father's reaction."

Sasuke noticed the worry on Sakura's face, and insecurities started creeping into her mind.

"I know that look. You're not holding me back," Sasuke interrupted her thoughts.

"Okay, okay... But yeah it's a good idea to tell them all at once. At least my parents and your mom will be there if he has anything to say..." Sakura trailed off.