Unusual Behavior *lemon*

It was the end of July, and a few weeks had passed since they had moved in. Having graduated a month ago, they were now fully settled in their new place.

Sasuke had recently celebrated his birthday, and it had been quite eventful. Along with unexpected surprises from his friends, there was one thing that still excited him: spending most of the day having sex with Sakura. He knew she had it in her, but he never expected such a memorable birthday experience. With work being stressful lately, Sakura helping him relieve the stress was the best gift he could ask for.

...

Flashback:

Today was his birthday, and he woke up to Sakura surprising him with morning head. He knew that she would be showing him extra attention throughout the day, and he didn't mind one bit.

He had to go into the office for a couple of hours, but he never expected Sakura to follow him there. His office was spacious, with floor-to-ceiling windows offering a stunning view of the city. It also boasted a comfortable lounging area and his large office desk.

To his surprise, when he entered the office, Sakura was waiting for him by the door, which she promptly locked behind her. Sasuke looked at her in shock, wondering what her next move would be.

She was dressed in formal attire, wearing a short pencil skirt, a dress shirt, high heels, and seemingly lingerie underneath, with lace visible on her stockings.

Sasuke swallowed hard and asked, "What brings you here?"

Sakura gave him a seductive glance and replied, "Are you busy?"

"Come here," Sasuke demanded.

Sakura walks over to him, and he grabs her arm before lifting her to sit on the edge of his desk. His lips passionately meet hers as he bends his head down, trailing kisses from her jaw to her neck.

Sasuke is aware that time is of the essence, but he wants to make most of their experience. With haste, he unbuttons her shirt, revealing the lingerie underneath. He then removes her skirt and moves her panties to the side, gently circling her clit with his fingers. Meanwhile, Sasuke unzips his jeans, leaving most of his clothes on as he pulls himself out.

Sakura is overcome with pleasure and moans at the sight before her. She never imagined that seeing Sasuke take her while still in his formal attire could be so arousing.

Teasing her entrance with his tip, Sasuke slowly inserts himself inside her. The pace quickly intensifies, and Sakura's entire body moves forcefully from the strength of his thrusts.

"Oh my god," Sakura moans, clutching the edges of the desk as she maintains eye contact with Sasuke.

Sasuke grunts as he continues, holding onto her ankles for support, "Fuck."

Sakura begins to shake, throwing her head back, feeling like she's on the verge of exploding all over his cock.

In response, Sakura starts to rub herself against Sasuke as he continues to plunge into her.

"I'm coming!" Sakura screams, overwhelmed with pleasure.

Sasuke then repositions her legs to his shoulders, thrusting deeper and faster, uttering profanities under his breath. "Not yet, wait for me."

His grip tightens on her hips as he thrusts against his desk. Sakura can no longer contain herself, knowing that a few more thrusts will send her over the edge.

Sasuke shudders above her, groaning into her ear as he releases himself inside her. The warmth of his seed pushes Sakura over the edge, as she too reaches her own high.