Unveiling Intentions

"So, how did it go with my mom?" Sasuke asked, curious but also struggling with his tie.

"It went well, actually. I really like your mom," Sakura giggled.

"That's good," Sasuke replied in a monotone voice.

"Is something wrong again?" Sakura asked, curious about his demeanor.

"Are you sure you still want to go? We can back out at the last minute," Sasuke said, becoming frantic.

The event was only an hour away, and they were at the Suna hotel. Sasuke and Sakura had only vaguely mentioned the event to their friends, knowing they might question their decision to attend.

"Sasuke, I reassured you before, I'm fine. Even if we backed out now, it wouldn't look good," Sakura said as she approached Sasuke.

"I know, I know. I just worry about you, that's all," Sasuke said, cupping her face with his hands.

Sakura held onto his hand and looked up at him lovingly. "I appreciate your concern, but trust me, I'm okay."

Frustration was evident on Sasuke's face as he struggled for what felt like the hundredth time to fix his tie. Each attempt only seemed to increase his irritation. Inwardly, he cursed his lack of expertise in this simple aspect. How could such a mundane task have him so frustrated?

Observing his struggles, Sakura chuckled softly. "Having trouble, Sasuke?" she playfully asked.

Sasuke's narrowed eyes showed annoyance. "It's just a piece of fabric, it shouldn't be this difficult. My mother usually pre-ties them for me," he muttered under his breath.

Sensing his frustration, Sakura's laughter subsided. "No kidding! Here, let me help you."

As Sakura approached him to fix his tie, Sasuke grabbed both of her hands. "I never get tired of looking at you," he confessed.

Sasuke pulled her closer. "Thank you," he murmured.

Sakura's eyes softened, her heart skipping a beat. "You and your teasing," she playfully remarked.

Sasuke chuckled. "I'm not teasing, I'm being honest. I love looking at you."

Unable to resist any longer, Sasuke leaned down and pressed his lips against Sakura's. "Can I touch you tonight, please?" he asked, pulling away slightly.

Sakura looked up at him, flustered. "You can always touch me, you know?"

"Even right now?" Sasuke teased.

"Not right now, but later! Now, let me get ready," Sakura playfully smacked his arm.

...

Sakura arranged her long, pink hair into an intricate braided updo, allowing a few wisps to frame her face. She admired herself in the mirror. "Wow," Sakura said.

Her eyes gleamed with excitement as she reached for her dress. Mikoto had chosen for her a crimson v-line dress with a thigh-high slit.

Gently, Sakura lifted the dress from its hanger. The dress featured a plunging neckline, accentuating her delicate collarbones, while the slanted V-shaped cut emphasized her elegant figure. The thigh-high slit was daring yet tantalizing.

Sakura slipped into the dress and took a moment to admire herself in the mirror, marveling at how the crimson color contrasted beautifully with her complexion.

She carefully selected a pair of strappy stilettos that elongated her legs, accentuating the alluring slit of her dress. With a few final touches of makeup, she enhanced her natural features and chose a bold, crimson shade for her lips to match her dress.