Unsettling Shadows *slight lemon*

"That was amazing," Sakura murmured, resting on the bed.

"Yeah, I thought you all could use a getaway," Sasuke chuckled.

"Oh, so it was your idea?" Sakura smirked.

"It was Naruto's idea, but regardless, I'm glad we came," Sasuke said, climbing on top of her.

"Now?" Sakura moaned, feeling Sasuke's hand slide under her shirt.

"It's all I could think about," Sasuke admitted, capturing her lips.

...

Unbeknownst to them, Sasori found himself in a different cabin. He logged into his laptop and accessed the live feed of Sasuke and Sakura's room, where the small black cubicle camera was plugged into an outlet.

Sasori watched with envy as Sasuke fucked Sakura, touching her in the way he had always desired. He wanted to be the one responsible for the sounds of pleasure from her.

As he watched, Sasori imagined himself in Sasuke's position, observing how Sasuke explored every inch of Sakura's body and her moaning more. Sasori wanted to know the feeling of Sakura's insides wrapped around his erection.

Sasori unbuckled his pants and began stroking himself, imagining himself as the one providing Sakura with pleasure rather than Sasuke. Closing his eyes, he visualized the scene, feeling Sakura's body respond to his.

Through the camera, he heard Sakura moan as Sasuke took her from behind.

"Sasuke, please," Sakura pleaded, "Don't stop. Give it to me."

"Keep begging," Sasuke grunted. "I'll only stop if you don't beg for it."

Sakura moaned, her voice growing louder. "Please, I want all of it. Give it to me."

Sasori's body ached for Sakura. Her moans from the live feed echoed through his cabin as he, too, reached climax. He watched Sakura's expressions closely as she approached the peak of pleasure. In the heat of the moment, Sasori ejaculated onto a picture of Sakura that he had.

Satisfied, Sasori smiled and made a mental note to return to their cabin for the camera, although he contemplated whether it would be best to keep it there until their last day.

Impatience welled up within Sasori, but he knew he had to act cautiously. Building a business partnership with Sasuke had been his way of getting closer to Sakura, but he had to maintain a low profile for now. The more suspicion Sasuke harbored towards him, the more challenging it would be to get close to Sakura.

"What does he have that I don't Sakura?" Sasori said through his gritted teeth.

...

"Hey, Sasuke," Sakura whispered, tracing circles on his chest.

"Hmm?" Sasuke responded, closing his eyes.

"Do you remember when you told me, back when I first moved in, that 'you hope I find what I'm looking for?'" Sakura said, resting her head on his chest.

"Yes, I remember," Sasuke smiled.

"Well, it was you that I was looking for. I'm just happy with you, sometimes it feels like a dream," Sakura sighed.

"I love you," Sasuke said.

Sakura sat up, cupping his face in her hands. "I never want to lose you. The mere thought scares me."

"I will always make time for you, and I can't even fathom my life without you now. I don't want you to worry," Sasuke assured her, leaning in to kiss her.