79 ✽

~Beckett

Fuck!

I was such an idiot... a fucked up moron who got mad at his wife for letting her ex-husband kiss her when I'd cheated on her multiple times during my press tour.

Drunken nights, bad decisions.

I needed to blow off steam and my wife wasn't exactly close by.

I had no right to be mad a one kiss initiated by that idiot when I'd done so much worse in so little time. But seeing the woman I loved so close to another man who wasn't me when we were married and legally allowed to be together was very hard to process.

My reaction was sick and so fucked up, and now to fucked it up, even more, as she was in the hospital after passing out, leaving me pacing up and down in frustration as her shit face of an ex-husband sat against the wall of the private ward.

"Relax will you," he hissed in annoyance. "You're making me fucking dizzy."

"Shut the fuck up" I hissed back.

He looked away and I sighed, groaning a little as the hours ticked by.

"This is all my fault," I muttered.

Please be okay.

Riccardo rolled his eyes and pushed himself off the wall.

"I'm glad you accept it. I'll have you know that if anything happens to my child, I'll send a thousand lawsuits down your throat."

His child?! It could be mine too.

"You know, this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't walked into our home to stick your tongue down her throat."

"I saw an invitation to be the man she truly needs and it's not my fault you'll never live up to me or be half the man I am. But you know what is your fault? You being such a shitty husband."

"You motherfucker!"

I came charging at him again, prepared to take a swing but he grabbed my arm and slammed me against the wall with his hand pressed against my chest.

"I let you hit me once, it won't be happening again. And the only reason why I haven't twisted your fucking wrists and beaten you to a pulp is because I don't want Aubree going through the troubles of treating your bruises. Know your place, Lewis."

He let me go and smoothened my shirt, just about when the door sprung open to reveal a nurse in blue scrubs. Her green orbs glanced between us, not failing to notice the brewing rippling tension.

"Are you family?"

I cleared my throat but Riccardo beat me to it.

"I'm her husband."

"Ex" I corrected, stepping in front of him.

I turned to the nurse.

"I'm her husband, I'll go in to see her."

"She conceived my child on all fours, begging me to spank her" Riccardo gruffed, nudging me aside. "I think I'm more qualified than he'll ever be. I'll go in to see her."