1 ✽

Paris

~Brie~

Nia rubbed my back as I continued to cry my heart out. Emmett paced up and down the room.

“She's not answering,” he said for the umpteenth time.

“Neither is my brother” Paisley added dropping beside me on the couch.

This wasn't surprising. They were obviously together.

“I'm so sorry Breanna” Paisley whispered, placing her head on my shoulder as she took my hand.

I just kept crying. How could he betray me like this? With my own blood. After being married for almost seventeen years. I clutched my chest.

“Oh honey calm down” my mom cooed coming in.

“Breanna” my dad added.

I hugged them both.

“She's taken everything away from me mama” I cried.

“No baby. We'll fix it hmm? It'll be fine.”

I shook my head.

“No, it'll not” I whispered and freed myself from the hug. “How do you fix my twin sister sleeping with my husband?”

“C'mere” my brother Emmett gestured me into his arms.

“Can't I just die, Em?” I choked on a tear as he wrapped me in a hug.

“Sweetheart, don't talk like that” Mom pleaded. “Roman shouldn't see you like this.”

“But how on earth do you expect her to calm down?” Nia asked rubbing my back. “What they did is simply unforgivable.”

The door opened and startled me a little. I sniffed and looked over my shoulder. It was Aubree and Beck. Beck's parents Angela and Nicholas followed them in. Another wave of nausea hit me and I looked away.

“You better have a good explanation for this Aubree Isadora Nolan!” my dad yelled at her.

“I swear Dad, I will explain everything,” she said.

She sounded happy.

“Just not now” she added and turned to me.

She began to approach me and I flinched in my brother's arms. Emmett tightened his grip around me.

“Aubree, I think you should go.”

She ignored him and came closer.

“Look Breanna, I know you're sad. I just wanted to say—”

I got out of Emmett's hold and smacked her face with all the anger and mixed emotions inside of me. She fell to the ground and held the side of her face.

“That one's for my son!” I yelled.

"Breanna!" my mom scolded.

“I'm not done with you, you homewrecker!” I hissed as Emmett held me back.

She looked up at me from the floor, her mouth filled with blood. Then she smirked, ever so slightly, so only I could see.

“Hey, are you okay?” Beck whispered, kneeling beside her.

She nodded and he tilted her chin upwards to look at her injury. My heart sank.

Did he just do that?

“This can not be happening” I whispered to myself in disbelief.

Emmett cursed under his breath and just let me go.