61 ✽

~Aiden

Breanna's perfume wrapped around me like an aphrodisiac. I took a seat in front of her before pulling her onto my lap. The side of her body remained tucked against my chest, giving her space to leave if she wanted. 

“What’s it going to be?” I tucked her hair behind her ear before leaning in to whisper. “Show or tell?” 

My tongue darted out, tasting her skin before pulling back. She sucked in a breath and leans into me.

“Show. Always show.” 

I chuckled low under my breath. I returned my lips to her neck to hide the way my cheeks burnt.

“There’s no going back after this.” 

“I say there’s no time like the present.”

She turned toward me and pressed a soft kiss against my lips. Her tongue darted out, tracing the seam of my lips. Something inside me snapped and our lips fused as we kissed like never before. 

Kissing Breanna was like tasting the sweetest poison.  She twisted and wrapped her legs around me, pushing her jeans-covered center against my growing cock. The friction of her body against my sweatpants had me panting into her mouth.

The entire world faded away as we teased, nipped, and kissed. Two tongues dueling against one another for dominance. Breanna tugged on my hair at the nape of my neck, adding a touch of pain. I take it as permission to wrap my hands around the globes of her ass and squeeze, making her gasp against my mouth.

She forced my neck to the side, giving her the perfect angle to kiss the column of my neck. Her tongue darted out and tasted my sensitive skin. My head dropped back and I groaned, which only encouraged her boldness. Breanna grounded herself against my stiff cock and I couldn't stop my eyes from rolling into the back of my head.

She kissed with a certain wildness that was new. I bought her lips back to mine and heat exploded down my spine as she rubbed against my dick in the best kind of rhythm. I moaned into her mouth, and she sucked up the sound like it never existed.  I suddenly pulled away with a ragged breath.

“If you want to stop, now’s the time.” 

Wait what are you doing, Aiden?!

Breanna blinked in confusion.

“What?”

“If you don’t want to keep going—” 

Her lips slammed against mine, removing whichever doubt existed. With her legs wrapped around me, I rose on barely steady legs. She laughed and held on tighter, making my dick throb as I took the steps up to my room. Each step to my bedroom was a struggle as her lips did all kinds of things to my neck.

I dropped Breanna on my bed and she released an audible breath that turned into a moan as I dropped to my knees and made quick work of her jeans. Her gaze burnt as she props herself up on her elbows.  I placed a soft kiss on the inside of her thigh before sliding her underwear down her legs.

“Enjoying the show?”

“I like how you look begging on your hands and knees” she smirked.