✽ 2

^^^Lewis Residence^^^

Manhattan, New York City

It had been three months since the divorce was finalized and Beck hadn't heard from Breanna and their son. He sighed.

He missed them in a way.

But he had done the right thing; at least that's what he thought. There was no way he could sit in the same room with her without having to feel ashamed of what he did much less live under the same roof.

He groaned and downed the glass of whiskey. The door opened and Aubree walked in with her son, a smile on her face as she waved a white envelope.

“Hey baby” she purred and gave him a wet kiss.

Mavis stood in the corner of the room, highly disgusted.

“You, take him to his room,” Aubree said firmly to Mavis.

“But momma” the four-year-old whined.

“Not now Olly. Now go with the nanny!” she scolded.

The little boy frowned.

“I wanna go live with Daddy! I don't want my uncle to be my new daddy! And I wanna see Roman! And my Auntie Bree! I miss her!”

“Well I'm sorry Oliver but you're staying with mommy and your new daddy because this is our new home! Now be a good boy and go with the nanny!”.

“I hate you! Both of you!” he cried and ran off.

“You didn't have to shout at him you know? He's just a child and as his mother, you have to be patient with him and make him understand. Even though what you're both doing is pure evil” Mavis said, whispering the last part.

Aubree arched her eyebrow.

“You're being paid to do your job not lecture me on how to raise my child! So do me a favor and keep your mouth shut and spend that energy you've got radiating from you to keep an eye on him!”

“I'm only here out of respect for Mr. Lewis. You don't deserve to be the one to take Miss Breanna's place, and someday, you're going to be sorry for doing something like this to your own twin sister.”

“That's enough Mavis” Beck said firmly

She looked at him.

“I'm sorry Mr. Lewis, but that's the truth. Even you can't deny it. Excuse me.”

They watched her walk away. Aubree shook her head.

“Forget her boo bear, 'cause I have fantastic news!” she shrieked and handed him the envelope.

He chuckled at her excitement and ripped it open.

“What is it?”

“You'll see” she purred and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Beck opened the paper and stared hard at the content.

“You're going to be a daddy!” Aubree shrieked and hugged him.