The Plan

~~~~~
Zalgo
~~~~~

"Each small group are falling into my trap." I announced to James. "Update stats on each?"

"Spyro's memory has been wiped but she looks like she's going insane. Midnight is the meeting room still going you know what. Shadow is awake now, won't talk. Icy seems to be annoyed with everyone and is laying in the hallway... As a cat."

"Have they forgotten that we could suck the living immortality out of them with one hit?"

"Apparently."

"It would seem that their whole group has fallen apart."

"Yes, but in order for us to finish the plan they need to all get in one room."

----
Icy
----

I woke up to the sounds of marching down the long halls. Immediately, I stood up and ran, my soft paws not making a sound on the cement floor. The corridors were long and twisted, easy to get lost in if you slip up. Unlike those cowardly losers, I went in the direction of the marching. As I trotted up I noticed that the army of demons were marching away, in the direction of the main room everyone had been fighting in earlier. I slyly followed behind them till they arrived.

When they got there, all of them in unholstered their sword in unison and charged at the beast.
---
Shadow
---

When I uncovered myself from my cloak, the man still sat there.

"Shadow calm down." His voice was slow and steady. "It's still just me."

"But you have a face now!" I peered up at him, he was still towering over me.

"What are you talking about?" Slender looked like the same old Slenderman, he took my hand and pulled me along.

We began running down the hall till something grabbed me and pulled me to the side, ultimately pulling Slender too.

"Shh!" A girls voice commanded. Someone's hand flew over my mouth right when I opened it to respond. "It's me Katrina." Katrina dropped her hand and moved.

"Spyro has gone insane." Midnight informed us as she scooted in front of Katrina in the dark crawl space.

"I'm going to guess this is part of Zalgo's plan. He's been messing up a few things." Slender threw in a idea.

"Hey, did you guys see BEN or anyone else. We haven't been able to find anyone but Midnight and you all." Stormy spoke up. A loud growl interrupted the situation. Everyone looked directly at me.

"Wasn't me." I put my hands up in defense.

"It sounded more like a roar."

"You know, we're not doing any good hiding out here." I couldn't tell who was saying what. I slipped out, followed by everyone else.

"Which way, Shadow?" Stormy asked me, I looked both ways, trying to hear for anything.

"I think we should go this way." I answered, pointing in the direction the roaring was coming from. Everyone ran, their weapons out. Katrina held her purse in place, a tiny cat head sticking out.

"We need to find everyone before we get into to much." Katrina told us.

"Slenderp, can ya connect to Jeff?" Slender stopped teleporting with us and put his hands on the side of his face.

"I found Icy." Slender responded.

"Well where is she?"

"With BEN."

"No sign of Jeff?"

"No, I can't seem to telepathically connect."

"So what I'm hearing is that your talky waves can't talky to him."

"No I can't."

I bet you, if Slender had eyes, he'd roll them.

"Well where is Icy and BEN then?" I cut them off.

"I believe that they are taking cover in front of the main hall."

"Stop stalling, let's go." Midnight rushed, grabbing my risk and tugging me away down the dark hall. The ceiling curved like a dome with black roses crawling up the ceiling like predators looking for pray. Black poison dripped from their thorns and turned to smoke right when they fell from the end of the thorn. It's been heard that the poison could kill an immortal. The roses reminded me of Kadence's pink ones, their silky petals but deadly thorns that worked similar to the black ones but the poison could only come close to killing small rodents with her weak and amateur power.

~~~

When we finely found the spot Slender was talking about, it was empty.

"What do we do now?" Katrina whined. Another roar echoed through the hall.

"Find whatever the..." I cleared my throat before Midnight continued, "...frick... That noise is."

"It's a dragon." Icy walked out of nowhere, "and that dragon is Spyro."

/\/\/\

THIS WAS SHORT I'M SORRY

Okay so I've been focusing on some different story for awhile so I forgot to update this but I will crack down on this story.

Please read my new book "Sickly Styles" it's a romance type book about a girl with a fatal heart condition that can be triggered at any minute. She ends up falling for the famous singer Harry Styles. Will he be just what she needs towards in her life or will it be to much for her?

Also, please read any of my other books, there's In the Empty Field

Synopsis:

Levi is the soon to be leader of the Shadow Clan when he is finished with training ever sense his mentor Calum passed. That's till a group of new people come from a distant shadow clan after it being attacked. All is well before he falls for one of the girls in the group, the real problem? Leaders aren't allowed to have families and especially not a relationship..