The Start

I stood outside the door as a person debating how to get it, I was new so I didn't know the tricks or anything yet. I really wished I had let Jeff come and show me how to get in. The sun was setting and I noticed it costed a shadow through the house, I transformed into a wolf and joined the shadow, slipping into the house thanks to the shadow of the old tree next to the house. I looked to the place my mom and sister had been laying last and noticed there was a white rug over were a pool of blood should be, then I noticed my father standing there drinking a beer, I was still a shadow and he didn't notice me, I worked up the courage to transform back, I focused on being normal. When I stood up from the crouching position I was in I first noticed I had no ears on top of my head anymore. "Oh you have returned," my father said, he sounded partly drunk but sober enough to know it was me, he walked up to me and I cowered back, he tool a fist full of my hair and slapped me, "what have you done to your hair!?"'he screamed at me, I felt embarrassed suddenly, I came here to kill him, now I'm cowering while he hits me, I felt my wolf ears come up, he looked startled. "What..." He looked at my ears, then back to my face, he then punched my stomach and I made a whimpering sound like a dog, "your mother would hate you if she saw you like this!" He screamed at me, that's when I snapped. I transformed into a shadow wolf and attacked him, "Ally! What are you doing??!!" He screamed at me, killed him, biting his neck and tearing him apart, I transformed back into a person, I felt better knowing he was finely dead, I leaned into his ear and whispered, "I'm not Ally. Now I'm Shadow," I smiled slightly as I drew a star on the wall in his blood, I then leaned down to him again, "this is the real me," I whispered to him laughing slightly, I curled up, transforming back into my wolf form, I went through the shadows back through the forrest were I saw Slender standing, he had been waiting the whole time, I smiled at him and ran up to him transforming back on the way and hugged him, immediately my wolf ears popped up.

(Slenderman's P.O.V.)

Shadow ran into the forrest in wolf form, I had been standing there for a while and I was starting to worry about her, after all, it was her first kill and she had gone alone. She ran to me and gave me a hug, I hugged her back, that's when I saw two wolf ears extend from the top of her head, she blushed making me blush too. I looked at her face as she smiled weakly, then I noticed her cheek, a red hand mark was printed onto it, I cupped my hands on both her cheeks, "Shadow... Are you okay?" She looked at me and whimpered slightly,
"He was scary, he slapped me," she started crying real tears again, I held her tightly as she cried into my shoulder. When she pulled back I wished I could keep holding her, "can we go back?" She asked, her voice shaky,
"Of course," I responded, held her close with my tentacles, "this'll be faster," and with that I teleported to the living room, she pulled away from my grasp and looked at everyone,
"Oh, hello," she waved slightly, her ears still pointed up. Her ears seem to go up when she's nervous, sometimes accompanied by her cute blushing face. Wait, did I say cute?
"How was your first kill?" BEN asked her calmly, went down a little but not hidden, like she was sad, but they soon went back to a normal position,
"Okay, I guess," she looked around then she leaned close to me, "Slender, who is everyone?" Then it hit me, I never introduced her to everyone, I simply told them who she was.
"Oh, Shadow, this is Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Jeff the killer, BEN drowned, Sally, Masky, and Hoodie," I gestured to everyone, they waved when their name was called, then I remembered, "oh and, there's Midnight Stirling, she arrived while you were transforming, she too transformed while you were killing. She's, well... Your sister," when I said this she looked around,
"No! My sister is dead, and she was younger than me!"
I looked at her trying to calm her down, "it seems your father had had an affair for awhile around the time your mother became pregnant, Midnight is the same age as you,"
"Your father was messed up!" Eyeless Jack added quickly,
"HAHA! GOOD THING YOU KILLED HIM!" Laughing Jack laughed.

(Time skip)

(Shadow's P.O.V.)

I woke up in Slender's arms, I had been having nightmares but he always protected me from them. I snuggled into him, I my ears perked up. It had been two days since I had found out I had a living sister, today I planned to talk to her, that is, if I could work up the courage to speak to her.