The Trasformation

I looked as he stared at me, I touched my cheek and realized I had been crying, I wiped away my tears and stared back at him, I put my arms to my sides, "take me!" I tried screaming but it turned more into a sob, Slenderman still was staring at me. I felt a little dizzy as I fell to the ground, I looked at my hand, it was covered in blood. Then everything went black.

I woke up feeling a little different, I looked at my side, it did not hurt like it had before, but when I looked, I saw nothing there. I stood up and looked in the mirror, my once dark brown hair was now black, with blue highlights in the front only. My eyes were the same color blue but under them there was what looked like tears, I tried to wipe them away, after the attempt my hand felt damp after but the tears stayed there, "great," I thought, "permanent tears," I looked around the room, the walls were a beige color and there was carpet a little lighter beige color than the walls, over all, the room was very boring looking. A tall, old, brown wooden door led out of the room and I thought about walking out and seeing where I was till I heard footsteps and someone talking.

"will she be awake soon?" A calm male voice asked someone,

"If she's not awake now, she will be soon," a female voice responded as they opened the door. Slenderman and a woman both walked in, "I see your awake," she said brightly, "hello dear, I'm Ms. Patterson, you can call me Ms. P for short," she stuck out her hand and I shook it. I looked at Slendermans "face" and I could have sworn I saw a little bit of pity. I looked at him and remembered my tears.

"they won't go away," I told him, trying to make him understand, Ms. P reached out and touched it.

"mmhmm," she said scratching her head, "it seems it's part of your creepypasta appearance," I was stunned, my creepypasta appearance.

"I'm not a creepypasta though," I said looking at Slenders "face" back to hers,

"you were dying from blood loss child, I brought you back here, the only way to save you was to turn you into a creepypasta, so... We did, what will your name be child?" Slenderman asked calmly.

"Umm," I said, thinking out loud, "my name was Ally, but now, it's, umm," I looked at the ground nervously, and blushed, then the name came to me, as if it had been floating in the air and I had just caught it, "Shadow Raven," I said proudly.
--
I lay in the bed I had woken up in wondering about anyone else I might meet, mabey I'll meet BEN drowned, of Jeff the killer, I wondered excitedly till I fell asleep.
I looked around the familiar living room, my mother and sister yelling to be saved as my father stabbed them, they cried out for help, but I was unable to help, I watched my family die.
I woke up by a cooing voice and someone petting my hair, "shh," the voice whispered, I opened my eyes to see Slenderman, I sat up in the bed, the sheets were wet with my tears, I had been crying for real. I leaned my head onto Slenderman crying into his shoulder.

(Slendermans P.O.V.)

Ever since I saw her I had this weird feeling I've never felt before. I heard her crying from her room and I immediately teleported there and began to comfort her, it was more of a instinct. Now I'm cradling her in my arms while she is crying into my shoulder, I want to kill whoever makes her cry like that, I want her to be safe. What is happening to me? I've never felt this way.