Say Somethig

Okay so this chapters song is 'Say Something' just listen to it over and over till you finish the chapter. You might want to get out some tissues and wrap up in a warm blanket. You guys are going to hat it I just know it, because I hate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into Kadence's room, she has been asleep for a day. I got on my knees on the side of her bed, gently stroking her hair as I watched her chest rise and fall. Up and down, up and down, up and down, up and... I waited, she stopped moving, breathing, she was loosing color in her cheeks quickly, a pale color crossed her cheeks.

"SLENDER!" I screamed, tears started streaming down my face, no one came, I stood up, "BEN, JEFF, MIDNIGHT, JACK, MASKY, HOODIE!" I screamed, my voice broke and I started sobbing louder,
"Someone..." I fell back down, gasping for breath as I watched Kadence. I felt her pulse slowing down, releasing her hand I cried into the bed sheets,
"Kadence please wake up..." I cried, "Kadence please..." I cried harder when I heard no response. "Kadence, say something, please!"

I stood up, stumbling to reach her wrist I felt for a pulse but found none. I stood up wiping away the tears but more continued flowing, I stumbled back till my back bumped the wall, cupping my hand over my mouth as I cried, trying to muffle my sobs. I slid my back down till I was sitting on the floor, bringing my legs to my chest I cried into them. I sat like this for what seemed like forever, each tear stung my heart making it weaker and weaker, I felt as if anyone were to touch me I'd break emotionally. I couldn't bring myself to leave the room, to leave Kadence behind, to walk away from her. So I sat there, staring at the young girl, she looked like a ghost. The wolf on her tattoo seemed like it had lowered its head in sadness. One word could not describe my pain, melancholy, depressed, hurt, lost, weak. Gone. I swallowed my pride.
"Say something," I pleaded, I fell down next to her bed again, "I'm giving up on you," I said slowly, trying to keep from sobbing so hard. Standing up slowly I looked at her face, she looked peaceful like she was happy. I leaned down giving her body a hug. I walked to the door, turning back one more time to look at her, "you the one that I love," I cried again, "I'm saying..." I couldn't finish my sentence before sobbing again.
"Goodbye," I said quietly leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sadness*