Dark

Kadence is with Splendorman with Sally and Alex, Midnight's mother left this morning back to her clan that is located just outside the woods in a cave type place, everything was pretty much peaceful, the only ones in the mansion were me, Slender, Masky, Hoodie, Jeff, BEN, Icy, Midnight and Spyro. That's until Dark arrived.

"Wuzz up?" He asked as he entered through BEN's phone, BEN seemed to roll his eyes.

"Welcome Dark how have you been?" Slender said as he walked up.

"Who's the new hot girls?" Me and Spyro blushed, Icy rolled her eyes and Midnight laughed, Slender took a deep breath.

"This is Shadow, Icy, Midnight and Spyro." He said, gesturing to us as he said our names.

"Awesome, you have a DS?" He asked, glancing at her DS, taking in interest.

"Yes." She answered.

"Cool." He winked as she blushed.

"Anyway Spyro, let's go on that date." BEN said as he put her arm around her and rushed her off.

"You must be Dark." I said as I walked up and shook his hand.

"Nice ears, part dog?" I pulled my hand away.

"Wolf." I corrected, he looked at my tail.

"Where's that lead?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Hello, I am Icy, Icy Royalty." Icy said, he reached his hand out, glancing at it she made a ugly face and turned around, sashaying off.

"Prissy, bossy, thinks she's the best..." Dark smirked, "must be a cat." Icy stopped, clenching her fist she turned towards him and pointed her hand.

"I-Icy..." Hoodie started, Icy smiled.

"I got this." She interrupted, Dark looked confused before noticing his feet were frozen, Icy laughed before going over and sitting next to where Hoodie was.

"Midniiigggghht!" He said, shooting gun fingers at her.

"My girlfriend." Jeff added protectively, I couldn't help but laugh, Dark raised one eyebrow.

"What happened to Jane?" Dark asked, Jeff looked beyond irritated.

"Let's go." He said before pulling Midnight away.

"So Dark, anything in particular you wanted?" Slender asked him.

"Just checking up on everyone." He answered as he glanced at me.

"I'm going to the Shadow clan for now." I said, as I flipped my cloak hood up and dissolved into the shadows.

Spyro's P.O.V.

I can tell BEN doesn't like Dark, the way he acts around him, "BEN how can I cheer you up?" I asked him, BEN smirked, "in a appropriate way." I added quickly.

"I don't know we could play video games." He said as he turned towards me.

"That's all you want to do?" I asked.

"Will you dress up like Zelda?" He asked, I laughed.

"Zelda? Why?" I asked in a fake voice, pretending I didn't know who she was.

"Please?"

"Fine but first we have to go on a walk." I answered.

"Outside!?" He screamed, his face in alarm.

"Yes, come on let's go on a walk." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him away as he resisted. I finely pulled him outside, he grabbed for my DS I kept in my bag but I turned sideways were it was out of reach.

"Ughh." BEN whined as I looked at the woods, after a couple of minutes BEN seemed to be dragging behind.

"Something wrong?" I asked him, he shook his head, "want to rest?" This time he nodded. I pulled hi over to a shady spot in the forest, sitting down under a tree.

"Ewwwwwwww!" Ben said as he slid down next to me, I laughed.

"You act like Icy." He made a face of disgust.

"Eww no. Anyway, Spyro, Spyro the dragon... Are you a dragon?" BEN asked, I shrugged.

"I don't really know." I answered, picking up a leaf next to me and pulling the sides off, leaving only the main stem of it.

"You have wings, do they bother you?" He asked, looking at my back, I shook my head.

"No not really, they feel almost natural. They're just hot."

"Hot wings to match a hot girl, perfect fit."

"That's not what I mean." I laughed.

"Open them." I turned to look at him, putting down the bare leaf.

"Why?"

"I want to look at them." I slowly unfolded them as he watched carefully, he grabbed my hips and pulled me into his lap as he gently touched my left wing.

"Their weird, but cool, they're orange, just like Spyro the dragon's." I nodded as I blushed, I've never been in a boys lap, he looked at my blush.

"Was this whole thing just a way to get me to sit in your lap?" I asked him, he shrugged.

"Partly." He answered as he released my wing, I kept them out but down more relaxed, he wrapped a lock of my purple hair around his finger, he glanced at it before smiling. "Purple was always my favorite color."

"I thought it was green."

"Green is really nice but I've always also like purple." BEN flipped his hair, I laughed.

"Stop flipping your hair!" I teased.

"Why, isn't it sexy?" He asked, I rolled my eyes.

"Come on let's go back." I said as I stood up, he smiled.

"Zelda?"

"Not today BEN." I said as I began walking away, tucking my wings in I noticed BEN who was running to catch up with me. When we arrived back everyone was in the front yard learning something.

"What are we doing?" I asked Slender who stood off to the side.

"Their learning strategies."

"For what?"

"War."