Killings

We walked through the large forrest, tall trees stood bare from leaves that instead covered the dirty ground, orange red and yellow leaves scattered the ground making crunching sounds as me and Icy made our way. Silence crept through the dark eery forrest neither me of Icy felt like interrupting. I could see the edge of the dankly woods coming closer, I took a deep breathe of the musky smell before we exited.

"Which house?" Icy asked, conjuring up a icy crystal like dagger in her pale hands. I surveyed the beautiful neibor hood, a fiery sense spread through me ready to kill whoever talked to me.

"I don't know," I looked to a yard searching for any children toys or sighs of a child living there, no matter what I did I had a soft spot for children. I finely found a house, a old car sat outside as if the husband had just arrived home to meet his loving wife. "That one?" I suggested, pointing to the house.

"Sure," she sashayed up to the house, me dragging behind her. She easily froze the door handle a swirly pattern of ice covered it, also making the door have a beautiful pattern as well. "What?" She caught me staring at it, "just because we're about to murder whoever is inside doesn't mean there door can't be fabulous." She broke the door and slowly entered the house, she clicked her way into the kitchen not even bothering to silence her loud high heels. She began going through the fridge.

"What are you doing Icy?" I whispered.

"I'm hungry?" I rolled my eyes when suddenly everything fell on her making a loud crashing sound as she fell back.

"Smooth," I rolled my eyes once more before I heard thumping down the stairs and looked to see a man in his early 30s clomping down the stairs, a baseball bat slung over his shoulder.

"Teenagers," he said in a exasperated voice.

"You think that is going to stop us?" Icy said, her voice turning cold and sharp, a smirk on her face.

"Leave before I call the police," he took out his phone.

"Uh, uh, uh," she laughed, freezing his phone making him drop it.

"H-how'd you do that?" He asked, his body started trembling.

"Fist tell me, is there anyone else here?"

"N-no my wife... She's in Florida for work."

"Suuurrrreeee, Shadow, please check upstairs." I nodded and watched as she froze the mans feet to the ground.

"Okay," I replied, rushing upstairs, I looked at the classic looking bed and curtains that aligned the beautiful room but at the same time noticed no one else occupying the house. I walked back downstairs, Icy was still facing the scared-out-of-his-mind man, cuts covered his face as he tried not to cry. I transformed into a wolf white and his fear was replaced with awe.

"Can you go head in kill me?" He begged, tired of the torture.

"But first..." (LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!! IM SORRY I HAD TOO!) she froze his whole body, using the bat that was now leaning on the nearby wall, she hit his arm till they cracked and fell off.

"Thaw him, it's my turn," Icy did as told, thawing out the armless, helpless man as he fell to the ground. I walked over to him.

"FINISH HIM!" Icy said in the voice like mortal combat, I pounced on him as he struggled beneath me, I bit his ear as he screamed. A smile spread across Icy's face. I bit his through his neck in one chomp, the red liquid filling my mouth, I swallowed in and transformed, wiping the blood off my lip. Icy froze the blood on the floor along with his dead body, leaving the police she and called while he was screaming to find him on the ground, his arms ripped off and a gash on his throat.

<<<<<<<<<NOW, BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!!>>>>>>>>>

"How did it go?" Midnight asked as we entered the mansion. Slender walked over to me, wiping the remaining blood off my lips and letting me lick it off.

"Perfect, can't wait till the police find him," I answer smiling, I turned towards Icy to say something but instead was met with her kissing Hoodie who immediately pulled back and hid.

"Ughh see what you did you made him shy," Icy complained, crawling off Hoodies lap.

"Ha, you two are complete opposites, your forward and he's shy," Jeff smirked.

"Shut up knife boy," she said, laughing.

"Whatever, come on Midnight lets go to my room and admire my knife collection," Midnight rolled her eyes as she was pulled away.