Shadow Training

Tap here to start writingI hit Lori and Dark at once, sending them to the ground, bloodlust filled my mind as I restricted from killing them. Dark came at me with her sharp teeth but I jumped out of the way, I felt red clearing clotting my vision to kill them but I held myself back still, I'll go on a spree after.

"Shadow your-" Calum tried to tell me but I interrupted him.

"I'll come back in a hour!" I yelled as I started to run away, I'm ready to kill the first family I see. I ran to a newer looking house, grabbing some rope in their garage I snuck in and noticed one room, only grown people living here. I transformed into a wolf and walked to their room.

"Honey! Wake up! There's a wolf in the house!" The wife yelled to her sleeping husband.

"Calm down," he told her sitting up and looking at me, "it looks nice." I then transformed no watched their faces grow pale with surprise. In 5 seconds flat they were both tied to the bed frame, a gag in their mouth used as the males new sock.

"This." I gestured to my eyes, my hair and my ears it had perked up (she learned to control them) "is the real me." I stabbed the female first in front of the male then finished him off. Dipping my finger in their blood I made a crescent moon on the wall and smiled at my work. I fled back to the clearing to see Kadence training with Lori and Dark.

"Mommy! Dark said I might one day become a full wolf too!" Kadence said, running up to me.

"Awesome," I knew the chances were slim because she's mostly human, she's half human, one quarter creepypasta and one quarter shadow wolf, "sorry for leaving I had this... Thing. Shall we get back to training?" I looked at Calum who had been sitting near.

"Of course, Dark, why don't you continue working with Kadence, me and Lori will work with Shadow." Calum told everyone they nodded, Dark and Kadence continued their training.

"Before we start. Calum, are you my uncle?" I looked at the man.

"H-how'd you know?"

"I read the letter in the box, it said, 'my dearest brother Calum'." He nodded.

"yes I'm your uncle, I know I look young but its because the leader gets things to make me look younger so enemy's won't think I'm weak." He told me. I felt someone push me and I fell to the ground, I countered by transforming before I hit and pouncing on the person who did it. Lori laid on the ground, a thin smile appeared on her lips.

"Always be ready." She whispered before disappearing. I turned around looking for saw a shadow move from the darkness, I too went into shadows,p but my position was in a tree. I sat there for a bit till I saw a orange wolf emerge, jumping off the branch I missed by a little but just rolled to lessen the damage, I attacked her until she gave up. I felt something weird surge through me as I fell to the ground.

"Mommy?" I heard Kadence asked as I hit the hard floor of the forest.

"W-what is happening?" I tried asking but I couldn't moved, I felt something exsplodee inside of me but I could move to clutch my stomach, my mind went blank.

From, Me