Aistra

Little notes that'll help you in life:

1. BRACES HURT

2. BRACES HURT

3. BRACES HURT

4. BRACES HURT

Hope this'll help you later on.

P.s. OOPS SILLY ME I FORGOT TO MENTION STORMY IS LIVING IN THE MANSION NOW OKAY THANKS CONTINUE READING!

~~~~~

I walked into the space before Spyro, who was watching around, her wings ready for flight with fear in her eyes. I glanced at her and sighed before turning back to whatever we had just walked upon, a dark field where last time I had been here there were trees scattered everywhere. Now it's just a blank space.

"Shadow what's that sound?" Spyro asked as she ran to catch up to where I was standing.

"What sound?" I asked right before there was buzzing in my ear, I put my hand over it to try to block it out but it was coming from my head. Fog began whipping around the space as me and Spyro took a couple of steps back. The fog rose up to about seven feet in the very center before falling back down to the ground but still hovering about a foot up. A women stood where the fog had just risen. She had on a long cloak, almost like mine but hers was silver and black, it also cascaded around her, it was very long. She wore a black dress under it and a sliver mask on her face there were eye holes cut out so we could see her pitch black eyes.

"Shadow. Spyro." The women whispered, her voice was weird, soft but commanding at the same time.

"How do you know our names?" I asked, Spyro looked to scared to talk.

"Shadow. You have what you need to win... You just haven't found it yet." The woman whispered again.

"W-what?" Spyro finely managed to asked. The girl didn't get time to answer, the fog rose again and she was gone. I turned around.

"Shall we get going?" Spyro looked at me, terror in her eyes but she nodded emotionless anyway.

~><>~><>~><>~fish~<><~<><~<><~

"Stinato Nepheen." Slender told me after I described the girl.

"Stinato." I repeated, "okay, but who is she?" I leaned back on the couch next to him in his study.

"She's an oracle type person. She's a Creepypasta though. An old one. At one point Zalgo sent her to the ground, she hasn't come up in awhile."

"Okay... How do you know this?" I asked him as I sat up.

"She was here before everyone else was. When it was just me. She was one of the first creepy-pastas."

"Am I prettier than her?" I asked randomly, jealousy taking over me.

"Shadow you're beautiful." He said nicely, I smiled in satisfaction.

"So what do you think Stinato was talking about when she said we have what it takes to win?" Slender turned towards me, obviously focusing on me, I looked back at him intently.

"the rings did not reach full capacity. There's one missing." I looked at him before jumping up.

"KATRINA!" I yelled as walked out of the room and down the hallway, knocking on the door.

"What's up?" Katrina asked as she opened the door. Storm walked out of his room too and over to where we were. I grabbed Katrina's hand and looked at it as she let me, confusion on her face. Kadence had walked out too due to my sudden yelling. I glanced at Katrina's hand.

"Jammit." I muttered under my breath as I glanced at Kadence.

"Do you have any rings Katrina?" I asked her, she shook her head, I dropped her hand a groaned, I had thought for sure that's what it was.

"What are you looking for Shadow?" Storm asked, I turned around to Kadence and gently picked up her hand, looking for a ring. I'm desperate.

"A ring." I responded as I dropped Kadence's hand and stood up, "that no one has." Storm nodded and leaned in the doorway.

"want to go on a walk Kat?" Storm asked Katrina. Katrina nodded and began racing him outside. I turned back to Kadence.

"Why don't you go tell Sally to get ready for dinner?" I asked, she nodded and ran away back to her room. I turned around and fixed my cloak before walking down stairs to see whose turn it is to cook.

~><>~><>~><>~><>~><>~><>~><>~><>~><>~><>~><>~><>~><>~><>

I finished my spaghetti and looked around at the table. Everyone was almost done except for Kadence who had barely finished half with her small mouth, Storm and Katrina hadn't returned yet. Everyone at one point finished and went to go watch tv as I helped Kadence clean up with help from Sally. I heard the door to the other room open as everyone greeted Katrina and Storm as they walked in.

"Where did you get a cat?" I heard what sounded like Icy with her prissy voice, I finished with Kadence and walked out with everyone to see Katrina holding a fluffy creme colored cat.

"Her name is Aistra, it's Lithuanian for 'passion' she's immortal. Remember Icy?" Katrina answered, Icy stared at the cat for awhile before nodding.

"Yes! Aistra, she was the palace pet right? Right before you died." Katrina nodded.

"She died with me James killed her." I looked at the small cat, she looked like a kitten, Katrina set her on the ground to allow her to walk around and sniff, "yep I hadn't seen her since she died." Katrina added.

"A cat creepypasta...." Slender said as he bent down to look at the darker gray color hair on her back that formed a heart, "she's a Persian cat." Slender confirmed as he stood up straight, the cat rubbed against his leg as he took a few steps back.

"Not used to something harmless?" I asked him, he shrugged before taking a seat on the couch. I bent down to the cat to see she had a color on, with my fingers I delicately turned it around to see the tags. There was none except for a ring.