Secrets of the Forrest

Slipping the note I had earlier in the nearby drawer I went and sat by the same window I used to look out and see the hunter. I saw Icy conjuring up a sculpture with her ice of a knife, then melting the blade till it was just a puddle of water. She presumed to make a sculpture that looked like a mini house, being transparent I was able to see each little room. Her transforming blizzard swirled around her and all that was left was the cute little cat, she entered the small tunnel to the mini mansion and played, to help her I opened the window making vides cover the house allowing it not to be see through and protected from the hot sun melting away the cold walls of the masterpiece. I scooted out of my chair and walked outside.

"Wanna race?" I asked. I decided to make my own way of transforming if I want everyone to see. Vines made a small dome and when they retracted I stood as a orange wolf, close to the color of a fox, Icy nodded her head and we took off. She made a couple obstacle of ice but I either ran though them if they were thin or moved out of the way, my legs started to slow, not being able to keep up with the cats speed when she stopped, I stopped soon after looking to see what she was staring at.

A man with a smirk on his face stood in the center of the clearing we usually train at, a smirk plastered on his wrinkled face. I transformed silently.

"Go get Midnight," I whispered to Icy who had transformed without the blizzard effect, she nodded and ran off.

"Hello darling miss me?" I growled as he neared me.

"I would never miss you," I answered.

"Aaah, but you were my favorite family, I stayed with you the most,"

"You betrayed us,"

"No I didn't you were ungrateful!" Midnight flew next to me,

"What is- oh," her face was full of awe.

"I see you found each other," he smirked once again,

"Why are you here!" Midnight screamed,

"You should know,"

"Wait... I thought we killed you,"

"Oh dear, you know to little,"

"We can't kill him... It's possible but Zalgo just brings him back he has his Creepypasta side hanging on," I told her.

"What are you talking about?" She dropped her fighting stance,

"I'll tell you later,"

"So girls, how's your sister, I haven't seen her in years,"

"Right here, father," Icy walked up next to me, obviously she was listening.

"aww, looks like a family reunion," my father said in a sweet voice. "To bad it must end so soon!" He laughed, his veins started turning black along with his hair. His smirk grew into a smile of daggered teeth and his clothes became a black color with inky splotches of silver covered his shirt and red ran down his face as if it were melting.

"What the crap is happening," Midnight whispered.

"He's part human part creepypasta, I didn't know it was possible for him to change into a creepypasta form though," I whispered back,

"But it is," he hissed, a silver pool of something started to form behind him, "I'll see you later darling, or should I say, darlings," he fell backwards into the pool as it was sucked up, everything was suddenly calm, as if nothing wanted to disturb the moment.

"I got this," Midnight said confidently, a gust of wind hit but it seemed to form a shape, "Icy can you freeze the wind?" Icy looked startled,

"Uh, I'll try," Icy froze a body shape over the wind that was swirling reveling a beautiful unicorn of ice,

"Fill it with water for fluids," Icy nodded and filled the unicorn with water,

"Okay now Shadow, wrap vines and other things to make the unicorn strong,"

"Fine, but, what are we doing, I mean how is this going to help?" I did as told wrapping green vines around the whole unicorn making layers after layer for strength, a spiked cite around its horn.

"Trust me," she looked at the unicorn, "perfect, now just a touch of life," she put her finger on the horn cutting herself and letting the red substance drip onto the horn.

"Midnight what are you-"

"Hush!" White skin covered the unicorn but it's horn was a icy crystal dagger ready to strike.

"Why did we do this?" Icy asked, annoyance in her voice.

"I read in one of Slender's books how to make it, I thought it could help protect the forrest, or watch the forrest for us," she smiled.

"Whatever lets just go," Icy pouted,

"Fine lets go," We walked back to the mansion.

Magical time skip brought to you by Splendorman's polka dots<<<<<<<<

"Whelp, our father is immortal and wants to kill us!" Midnight said going to the couch and flopping down.

"W-w-what d-do y-you-u m-me-e-an?" Hoodie asked, everyone looked up in surprise, Hoodie hadn't talked since I've arrived.

"It's complicated..." I explained everything to them leaving out the part about the not that I had, when I finished I looked around the room to see them with multiple expressions, Slender's was blank.

"Unicorn!?!?" Kadence came running in happily.

"I wanna play with a unicorn!" Sally added also running in.

"Sure, later I'll call her," Midnight said smiling

"Awesome!" They said in unison and ran off.

"There's to much stress," I said, flopping on the couch next to Slender. "Icy what are you doing?" Icy was doing something with her hands.

"Nothing, nothing," she brushed it off, tiny things started freezing, including Jeff's knife, "sorry sorry I just feel restless,"

"Just go kill someone," Jeff said nonchalantly trying to pick the ice off his knife, "that's what happened when you a creepypasta,"

"Okay fine, anyone want to go?" I stood up,

"Sure, let's go," we left to the outside walking through the woods.