Reveal

My dearest brother Calum, I'm sorry to inform you of my request to leave the Shadow clan. I have had to give up my first child, Ally, because she was part human and at that time I still wished to be apart of our clan like we have since we were born into it. I'm leaving with James, he has Ally and she needs a mother. I will miss you brother.

-Johanna

I wiped a stray tear from my eye, I don't know why I was crying but the was something about the note that felt sentimental and important. Gently folding the paper back not wanting to mess up any part of it, I put it back in the box and pulled open the drawer. Removing the note Calum had brought me I went and sat down. It was a gray note with white colored printing on it, pictures aligned in rows sort things with names under them. It looked like a family tree but there were more than one family on it.

The name James was written at the top, no picture, lines came from his name leading to more names.

Johanna, Christina, Zoey, and Cassidy branched off from James. Under Christina (Dark Angel) was Midnights name, no one else's. Zoey (Ice Cat) along with the names 'Princess' Megan (Icy Royalty), and 'princess' Mackenzie (dead). I need to make a note to call Icy, Princess Megan one day. Next was Cassidy (Spirit Dragon) I've never heard of anyone being a spirit dragon, under her name name was Mikaela. I've never heard of Mikaela, there was no creepypasta name or anything next to it or any thing that said she was dead. I moved onto my family, ready to feel pain.

Johanna (Shadow Wolf) (dead).

"(Dead)" sadness welled up.

Alyssa (Shadow wolf) (Dead)

Their both dead.

Next to my sisters name was Ally (Shadow Wolf) nothing that said dead was next to the name but the thing was that Ally was dead. Her most of my memory's were gone, the only ones I know we're of having a family, but memory's of things like, prom, having a boyfriend, all those things were gone . The part that lived life and was afraid of murders. Was dead.

Ally is dead.

I noticed one more name under mine. That should be all the names in my family, I've never known there was more. But this name was placed under mine like I had a child. I would remember my child. Unless, I gave her up. I looked at the bottom and read it out loud, letting the words sink in to my mind, letting the truth hit me like a ton of bricks. I began shaking, the name now stamped in my mind.

Kadence.