(BONUS CHAPTER) Jamie

Okay so this chapter is just a funny thing I felt like adding if you like BEN you might like this, so the song for this chapter is 'Problem' by Ariana Grande, You'll see were it fits, I'll hunt you to it too, okay so have fun with this BONUS CHAPTER! I'm making this to make up for the next chapter so...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEN's P.O.V.

Shadow, I can't love her, she loves Slender, she even yelled it at me in the dream. Slender is the one she needs, not me. But she did look cute in my hat... BEN stop it. You. Can't. Love. Her. No. No. No. Anyway, I'm probably friend zoned already. I slopped back into the chair, if Shadow liked me, nothing would be right. I gotta get myself a girlfriend.
The next morning I left a note to everyone I was going to go on a killing spree, little did they know I planned on bringing back a girl. I walked through the doors of the game stop and sat down near the corner, I watched as a beautiful girl came in, she picked up Majoras Mask and went to the line to check out, just the I emerged from the corner to talk to her. I easily swayed her to come back with me, I lead her to Slender's mansion and the awesome part was she didn't seem bothered that I. Was a creepypasta, she actually thought it was cool.
"Who's your favorite?" I asked pointing to the game she was holding
"Umm, Link," she was perfect.
"We'll get along perfectly," I smiled and she smiled back, even her smile was beautiful.
"I never got your name,"
"Jamie," We arrived back and I introduced her to everyone, she simply smiled and asked if we could play yet. We sat down and I handed her the controller, she looked confused but suddenly masked it, confusion took over me. She probably just hasn't played this system.
"I'm gonna get some food," I said, standing up and leaving her with the system. I was making some food when I heard yelling, I ran to the living room to find Jamie screaming at Jeff as he held his knife, anger on his face,
"This girl over here is being a huge-" he was cut of by Slender, who was walking in, Shadow followed him happily,
"Watch your language," he said sharply,
"Idiot," Jeff said, his teeth clenched, I could tell he was doing everything to keep from murdering her on the spot. Slender walked away back upstairs leaving Shadow standing there's he looked tired, probably from staying up all night. Suddenly she turned to Shadow,

"Who are you?" She asked her glaring at her,

"Sh-" Shadow tried as answering

"Why are you crying?"

"It's-"

"Why do you look tired?"

"Your ugly,"

"N-"

"Your fat,"

"N-"

"Stay. Away. From. BEN."

"Bu-" I watched in horror as Jamie screamed at her, her true colors showing.

(Cue music)

"Did you hear me?" She asked walking over to Shadow who coward back some. I couldn't move I was frozen Jeff looked like he was too, Shadow was to tired to react.

"Please-" Shadow was cut off as Jamie slapped her. Shadow stood there holding her hand on her cheek, I could tell she was trying not to let tears fall.

"NO ONE HURTS SHADOW!" Jeff boomed, running to her,

"Jeff stop!" Shadow said, a sob in between her words. Jeff froze and stared at Shadow.

"And what are you going to do?" Jamie asked looking around at us. Does she not notice that she is surrounded by murders, each with their own way of torturing her.

"This," Shadow said. A she curved her lips revealing a smile. She transformed into a wolf and pounced, Jamie fell to the ground, I still stood there standing at everyone. What am I doing? I mean, how could I let this happen to Jamie?

Without me helping.

Jeff walked over slitting her throat, I stood above her watching her die slowly, "BEN?" She asked, her words made a gurgling sound,

"What?" I ask, no sense of sadness of pity in my voice. She grabbed my hand, "do you still love me?" I rolled my eyes,

"Nope. Now, can you hurry up and die already, I want to get back to my game," we watched as death swallowed her.

"I'll throw her somewhere in the woods!" Jeff volunteered lifting up her body and leaving.

(I GOT ONE LESS PROBLEM WITHOUT YOU JAMIE!)